GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Uni & stuff"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 22:57
Regular
"SOUP!"
It's actually... good.

Havent done anything close to a lesson yet but the atmosphere kicks. Freshers week is centred about R&B and school uniforms which sucks an awful lot. I have to use IE on my comp because I dont have admin privs to install firefox :( but except that its rawkin.

and I found PES buddies, ohh yahhh.
Fri 23/09/05 at 19:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
SHEEPY wrote:
> There is a Swedish girl who I'm
> in love with but she's out my league.

Still be worth a crack though. If it's like when I was at University most people will have sh*gged most other people by the end of the first semester (of the opposite sex I mean although there will of course be exceptions)
Fri 23/09/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, mine sucked too.

I'll be in at 10am on Tuesday, being great.
Fri 23/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
Nah, it sucked.
I had to work Tuesday and Wednesday, so I missed those nights, then I got chucked out the QM on Thursday because I didn't have a Freshers Pass thing (I wasn't shelling out 30 quid if I wasn't going on Tuesday or Wednesday night), just I was getting into the rhythym of things (ie spent about 20 quid on drink), so I went to Hotshots with my non-Glasgow-uni-attending mates.
Then on Friday I went to the snowboarding taster thing, and when I got back I CBA trying to get into either union because I knew I wouldn't.
Fri 23/09/05 at 17:47
Regular
Cub!st wrote:
> Despite these mixed view on Uni and especially freshers week I
> personally can't wait to go to uni.

Don't get me wrong, I'm actually really enjoying the University experience at the moment.

Freshers week is not all that it's cracked up to be though, you just spend loads of money on events and drinks.

Mind you, went to a comedy club the other night and it was fantastic, as well as the British Sea Power gig.
Fri 23/09/05 at 15:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
QM, easy.

Did you enjo Freshers Week munn ya little bas?
Fri 23/09/05 at 15:30
Regular
I don't know what union to join.
Damn tehre being two of them, it's not fair.
Fri 23/09/05 at 15:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What me?

I think I've already told you.
I am 1 minute from Yorkhill Hospital.
Fri 23/09/05 at 15:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Where is the flat?
Fri 23/09/05 at 15:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yes, yes they did. It's ok though. I only applied there cos I needed to apply to 6 unis and my mum works for Edinburgh Uni. Stirling Uni is my number 1 choice. Biggest Psychology department in Scotland so I want to go there.
Fri 23/09/05 at 14:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did they really?

Haha, that would suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.