GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum sucks..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 08:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...not the Whole SR forums, just this PS2 one. Everytime I come on to see if there are any decent topics I just see topics by Speedrally and some others which are just pointless and have already been talked about before.

Is there anything PS2 related to talk about? C'mon, theres so many games coming out this year, lets start talking about some and not how long you spend on a your PS2.

Look at the Nintendo forum on SR, it's probably the best forum at the moment, almost every topic is about Nintendo games, theres no 'Euro 2004 VS Pro Evo 4' threads, no 'How long do you play your PS2 online?' threads, it's a shame I dont have a Cube anymore because dont go in there alot.

How many of you are getting Pro Evo 4? I was gonna get it on the XBOX (because it's online) but it's only gonna allow 1 v 1 games which i'll probably find boring anyway so i'm getting the PS2 version and cant wait!

Btw, can you create your own footballer on PES4?
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
Hoops wrote:
> Dont we all....dont we all...

Do you even understand what hypocrisy is?
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Not a Jew"
This forum has sucked for a long time, amigo.
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Dont we all....dont we all...

:D
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:15
Regular
I just have to laugh the hypocrisy of this topic.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Even with Speedrally ignored (I haven't ignored him) itll still be annoying. I think it's the partly moderators/Admin's fault, I dont just go on this forum, I go onto a different forum regulary and it is so well moderated, they're quite strict in a way but it's good because there is never any spammers and people only post decent topics.

And when a new person joins we all welcome them NICELY so that they dont go off spamming up the forum. It's really well strucutured and in a much better state than this forum, The reason why I still come on here is because of the people in the forum. I think the notabes should be allowed access to banning and warning users, even regulars, theres loads of regulars here that I know are trustworthy and you know who you are.

Sorry if i've made a few mistakes in this post, Im using my left hand and eating a burger at the same time. :S

P.S Theres nothing wrong with the current SR Staff, there just needs to be more.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Hell i've even been thinking of getting an Xbox just so i can
> actually talk properly about games, but then i realised i can just go
> to Gamefaqs and have decent conversations about the PS2 there :-D

You should get an Xbox, im not gonna go into alot of detail but you should pop into the Xbox forum and get more info on the console AND Xbox Live.

Alot of people lately ahve been getting Xboxes...
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Bicycle"
It's wierd how the topic reads exactly the same without Ninjax's posts...

Oh how I love the ignore user.
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
*becomes suspicious*
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Bow to me!"
hes the type of person who will make new accounts and start over
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:22
You're ignored too. Oh, the beauty of "Ignore User"!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.