GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forum sucks..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/10/04 at 08:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...not the Whole SR forums, just this PS2 one. Everytime I come on to see if there are any decent topics I just see topics by Speedrally and some others which are just pointless and have already been talked about before.

Is there anything PS2 related to talk about? C'mon, theres so many games coming out this year, lets start talking about some and not how long you spend on a your PS2.

Look at the Nintendo forum on SR, it's probably the best forum at the moment, almost every topic is about Nintendo games, theres no 'Euro 2004 VS Pro Evo 4' threads, no 'How long do you play your PS2 online?' threads, it's a shame I dont have a Cube anymore because dont go in there alot.

How many of you are getting Pro Evo 4? I was gonna get it on the XBOX (because it's online) but it's only gonna allow 1 v 1 games which i'll probably find boring anyway so i'm getting the PS2 version and cant wait!

Btw, can you create your own footballer on PES4?
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Bow to me!"
posting about pointles posts just makes more pointless posts. just put up with all the idiots, ignore them or go elsewhere. until murder becomes legal theres nothing else we can do. unless...
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ninjax wrote:
> but this forum has no interesting topics and if you try to liven it up
> you get moaned at!!!!!! There are plenty of better places to post.

Yeah, like General Chat...(LOL).
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:37
Regular
"boom boom click"
but this forum has no interesting topics and if you try to liven it up you get moaned at!!!!!! There are plenty of better places to post.
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Well, im your decision, isn't very wise though...
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:26
Regular
"boom boom click"
i m coming back 2 this forum when the ps3 comes untill then im everywhere else!
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Most of them are spakmitns.
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
This forum has indeed sucked for quite some time, there are a few decent topics, although most of these are quite rare and soon filled with pointless crap.
Even the ignore feature dosn't really make things much better.

I think its just the majority of folk who post the crap don't think before they type or just post the same random crap over and over. Some hardly even resemble basic english.
I believe the technical term for them is Tard.
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I seriously find it hard to laugh at how much an idiot you really are.

Woah, chill pill my friend. I have nothing against you.
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:23
Regular
I seriously find it hard to laugh at how much an idiot you really are.
Sun 10/10/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Do you even understand what hypocrisy is?

Maybe...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.