GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I might be a poor student"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/09/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
But... I just bought Scrubs Series 2 after watching the first series in about 2 days.

I love it and now I'm going to drink a pint of fresh orange juice, glance my paper for the first episode as I remember seeing it recently on TV.

Then eat some biscuits.

Hard work being a poor student.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
HMV is far away

Plus, I probably own all the decent stuff.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:30
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You spent money on something other than CDs when HMV have a sale on?

You're just plain sick.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:29
Regular
Scrubs really isn't that funny, I don't quite understand what people see in it.

Every episode follows the same kind of path. "OH NOEZ DA GENERIC CHARACTERS NUMBER 57 HAS A PROBLEMZ, DIS IS SO WACKY AND FUNNEE, BUT NOW WE MUST BE EMOTIONAL FOR DA LAST SECTION, PHEW DAT IS OVER, LETZ BE WACKY AGAIN!!!!"
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
But... I just bought Scrubs Series 2 after watching the first series in about 2 days.

I love it and now I'm going to drink a pint of fresh orange juice, glance my paper for the first episode as I remember seeing it recently on TV.

Then eat some biscuits.

Hard work being a poor student.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.