GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I might be a poor student"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/09/05 at 11:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
But... I just bought Scrubs Series 2 after watching the first series in about 2 days.

I love it and now I'm going to drink a pint of fresh orange juice, glance my paper for the first episode as I remember seeing it recently on TV.

Then eat some biscuits.

Hard work being a poor student.
Sat 24/09/05 at 12:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Scrubs = Awesome. The reason for the "emotinoal" bits at the end of eac episodes is because of the beautiful but subtle serious undertones.
Sat 24/09/05 at 01:44
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> HMV is far away
>
> Plus, I probably own all the decent stuff.

"The Music Zone" between Sauciehall Street and Buchanan Street (I['m not quite sure which street it's in, but it's on that pedestrianised bit in the middle) is way cheaper than HMV even during it's sale anyway.
Fri 23/09/05 at 23:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sometimes it really makes me laugh, other times it's a bit rubbish. I might get one of the box(ed) sets.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:58
Regular
"Selected"
prozzy, obv
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:54
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Oh yeah, like what?
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:50
Regular
Good to hear.

I hope you kept the receipt for the boxset, go get yourself something worthwhile.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Heh, thanks for the views guys.

They've really changed my opinion.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:36
Regular
"8==="
Scrubs is amusing pre-watershed pap.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:36
Regular
It wasn't an attempt to be funny, it's a very real summary of every Scrubs episode.

It's reasonably funny (nothing special) up until the point when they do the supposedly meaningful and emotional bits near the end of each episode. Then it goes to new levels of cheesiness, and I tend to turn off.
Wed 21/09/05 at 12:23
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Every episode follows the same kind of path. "OH NOEZ DA GENERIC
> CHARACTERS NUMBER 57 HAS A PROBLEMZ, DIS IS SO WACKY AND FUNNEE, BUT
> NOW WE MUST BE EMOTIONAL FOR DA LAST SECTION, PHEW DAT IS OVER, LETZ
> BE WACKY AGAIN!!!!"

That was the worst atttempt to be funny I've seen all day, and that includes two episodes of Mad TV.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.