GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Carling Cup (Spoilers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/09/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Mozzy"
Villa have fought back from 3-1 down away to Wycombe to 8-3 up with 5 minutes left. West Ham have just scored a 4th away at Sheff Wed to make it 4-2, Wigan 1-0 up at home to Bournemouth, Birmingham City 2-0 up away at Scunthorpe and Grimsby have just scored in the last minute to eliminate Spurs!
Tue 20/09/05 at 23:10
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
mattributé wrote:
> LIL BRO, SHOW YOUR FACE.

He may of gone to the game

Ah dont be sily!

Good to see Spurs fans there though...shme they lost
Wed 21/09/05 at 01:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I was at the Owls - Hammers game. Was pretty entertaining, never expected us to win. Was nice to think we could come back from 3-0 down when we scored twice to make it 3-2, but wasnt to be.

Only cost a tenner to get in so was pretty pleased with the night.
Wed 21/09/05 at 09:56
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well, at least Richie Cresswell got his first few for Leeds, aye?

Pity Owls went out - I wanted some revenge on Chrissy Eagles in the cup. Now I'll just have to wait until Elland Road.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
We were useless. We spent the whole game knocking it around midfield only to be thwarted by their excellent (and gigantic) centre-halves whenever we got anywhere near the penalty area.

Well done Grimsby.
Wed 21/09/05 at 11:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Aye I didnt mind cresswell. I firmly believe that if our club at the time he and some other good youngsters came through had been managed properly (which it hasnt ever since our last cup finals ten years ago) he would still be with us, or at least achieved something with us. Its sad to see so many of our former players doing nothing with us, but doing well elsewhere. :(
Wed 21/09/05 at 16:02
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Leeds have got quite a few "championship quality" strikers now, David healy is premiership standard though, although at least we got rid of ricketts. although we won 2-0, we lacked the killer instict to finish off the game in the second half. Mind you, a wins a win, at least it wasn't another repeat of last times the two teams met, a very bland and pointless 0-0 "football match"
Wed 21/09/05 at 16:04
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Damarus wrote:
> I live near Grimsby.

Haha. Shame.
Wed 21/09/05 at 16:11
"LOLLERSKATES!"
And where is Lil Bro????
Wed 21/09/05 at 18:59
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> And where is Lil Bro????

Let's hope the first thing he found after the final whistle was a razor. A sharp razor.
Wed 21/09/05 at 19:00
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But Tottenham are teh kings?!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.