GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can we not just nuke it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/09/05 at 13:57
"Tesco value"
Women and children first!

[URL]http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/wwn/20050912/112653720013.html[/URL]
Tue 20/09/05 at 15:25
Regular
or maybe the mad scientist escaped from the mad scientis lock up and released the story about the planet eating cloud?!!??!/1/1
Tue 20/09/05 at 15:22
Regular
Didn't NASA just announce a trip to the moon in 2018? Maybe that's some kind of cover story to make us think nothing will happen between now and then.
Tue 20/09/05 at 15:07
Regular
well it is Yahoo,
Tue 20/09/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Seriously though, it's a fake news website (I dare you to find an ounce of truth amongst Einstein's Regenerated Brain, Nano-Robo-Babies, and Aliens), yet Yahoo report it? Muuuuuuuuuuh.
Tue 20/09/05 at 14:42
Regular
well that maggot story below now seems rather.....insignificant

(forgot that word)
Tue 20/09/05 at 14:36
Regular
"8==="
Personally I'm troubled by grey goo.
Tue 20/09/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I'd like to see a massive cloud travelling at close to the speed of light nuked.

Ahh, good old Weekly World News. You've just got to love titles like "KILLER ANDROIDS BREEDING LIKE FLIES!" [URL]http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/technology/59444[/URL]

"The real-life Terminators mate by joining at the chest, allowing their replicating software to interface.

Within 30 minutes, the female ejects a ball-bearing-size "baby" that grows to human size inside of a week, thanks to the work of nano-bots within the ball bearing: Microscopic robots that behave like one-celled organisms and work at dazzling speed."

I didn't realise Nanotechnolgy had been perfected. I must have been asleep.
Tue 20/09/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Aha, saw this a few days back on ytmnd.com. Anyone else check out the source of the article? Didn't see any other articles about Einstein's brain being brought back to life?

Ahahahaha, oh well if it happens it happens. We're nothing in the great scheme of things. We don't even know if it's wiped out billions of other lifeforms before us.

Here ya go: [URL]http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/[/URL]

The 'Alien & UFO Sightings' section has some fantastic journalism.
Tue 20/09/05 at 14:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the other joke news just isn't written as convincingly.... still pretty fun though, especially "CHINESE ADMIT: 'WE CAN'T TELL EACH OTHER APART, EITHER!'"
Tue 20/09/05 at 14:08
Regular

Meh! If it arrives in 8 years then I don't think we'd get a spacecraft out of the way in time. Oh well, if it hits it hits. Atleast we wouldn't have to worry about global warming anymore! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.