GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A car splashed me comedy style"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/09/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I didn't know it actually happened in real life.

I just laughed.
Then I was walking around a corner and a gutter or whatever leaked more water on me.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Chavez XVI wrote:
> We now have a fear for that type and colour car!

Beware the green steamroller, my friend...
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Once me and two friends were in a layby, talking and we were idily flicking raisins. When all of a sudden my little raisin went astray, just as a car went past with all the windows open! We heard a yell and the car slowed down, I can tell you we nearly cra***d ourselves! But thankfully it carried on. I dont know how it went in that window, it was like a once in a life time thing. Our legs were slightly jellyish afterwards! Looking back we find it pretty comical and end up on the floor, cos at the time, I remember we all looked at each other, and that look in our eyes,well, it was just funny! :D

We now have a fear for that type and colour car!
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
Hehehe

I must have had the sound off just a minute ago, the tune is brilliant :)
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:19
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Added sound.

Yeah, I'll admit it's not as funny as the last one. Sorry.

For those that can't be bothered to find the last one: [URL]http://dringobarny.ytmnd.com/[/URL]
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:13
Regular
Nah, sorry, but that was weak.

Dringo's barn > ... > Sheepy getting wet
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
[URL]http://splashedsheepy.ytmnd.com/[/URL]

I've experienced the rake before as well. Luckily, there were no major injuries.
Mon 19/09/05 at 19:09
Regular
I was splashed with a a massive roadside puddle that slopped over me like a wave.

I was on my paperound in the soaking rain and then I saw the puddle by the side of the road. The road is busy so I thought I'd walk past the puddle before a car cam whizzing by, instead as I was next to it a van drove by and soaked me.

At least it was in torrential rain anyway.
Mon 19/09/05 at 18:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Yep, I got "raked" once, I've talked about it.

I'm waiting for the day when I slip on a banana peel, or a mouse smashes my head in with a mallet.
Mon 19/09/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> I didn't know it actually happened in real life.

Hehe, I got splashed by a bus a couple of years ago, it was a horrible muddy puddle too. Made me angry.

Oh and I've been 'raked' before, that one caught me out. Trod on a rake and SMACK, right in my face.

I hate it when cartoon stuff happens in real life.
Mon 19/09/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Cool!"
Wow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.