GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We Want Your Blood"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/09/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I got a letter yesterday with "WE WANT YOUR BLOOD" Written on it in some sort of kidnapped font. I open the letter and it says stuff like "We Dont Want to Understand You", "We Want Your Blood" and "Bad Things might Happen"

Turns out the letter was about giving blood but it seems to me that for some people who get scared easily the letter could scare them because it was a sort of weird font that you would expect to see on a ransom letter!

Also, the irony...the letter gave me a papercut when i was opening it! The letter talking about giving blood actually made me bleed!
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:55
"Tesco value"
If Sean Bean were to jump off a cliff would you follow?

Is it just me or has it all go high tech now?

I had to stop for a yeah because of a piercing and when I return they've got this rediculous machines that wiggle the blood bag from side to side
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
They nicked your fingers? you've only go 2 left then :O
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:49
Regular
"not dead"
I used to give blood. Went about 6 times.

But I don't go anymore, because I don't like it when they nick your finger...
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Captain to you."
Everyone should give blood anyway just beacause Sean bean asks you to in the advert.
Sun 18/09/05 at 11:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I'm a bit put off after i was in the same as my dad when he had blood taken at the doctors and then he fainted and started going into a sort of fit.

And that was only 3 test tubes they take. When they take blood they take a whole pint dont they?
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Write back and say you're made of stone.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:45
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Does seem a bit direct. But then again, many people need to be shocked into the realisation that we need blood.
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:40
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The Wardy wrote:
> Also, the irony...the letter gave me a papercut when i was opening
> it! The letter talking about giving blood actually made me bleed!

That's how they get it you see. ;)
Sun 18/09/05 at 10:37
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I got a letter yesterday with "WE WANT YOUR BLOOD" Written on it in some sort of kidnapped font. I open the letter and it says stuff like "We Dont Want to Understand You", "We Want Your Blood" and "Bad Things might Happen"

Turns out the letter was about giving blood but it seems to me that for some people who get scared easily the letter could scare them because it was a sort of weird font that you would expect to see on a ransom letter!

Also, the irony...the letter gave me a papercut when i was opening it! The letter talking about giving blood actually made me bleed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.