GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IPW:UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/09/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Has anyone heard of IPW:UK?

I might be booking tickets to go and see it because its in my town at the moment.

It says it is a TLC Match and the card features WCW Star Vampiro.

It also says "As seen on Sky - Just Like the WWE" so i was wondering if it had been on TWC?

THis is the card:

IPW:UK - "One Year Anniversary Show"
September 25th 2005

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS

Venue: Orpington Halls, Orpington, Kent
Bell Time: 6.30
Doors: 6.00

CARD:

TABLES... LADDERS... AND CHAIRS
IPW:UK Tag TLC Title Match
IPW:UK Tag Champions AK47 (c) vs. Ashley Reed & Tony 'Superstar' Sefton vs. The Chav Army vs. The Kartel

IPW:UK Title Match
IPW:UK Champion Martin Stone (c) vs. Jody Fleisch

Contendership Match
Andy Boy Simmonz vs. James Tighe

'The Gift' Ross Jordan vs. Paul Robinson

Plus, Jonny Storm and many more stars of IPW:UK!
Mon 26/09/05 at 18:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey V_M

Dunno if you would be interested but...

"-- IPW are looking for wrestlers to take place in two prospective matches on the afternoon convention for November 13th 2005. If any British wrestlers want that opportunity and can get themselves to the Orpington area that day, email [email protected] with the subject “IPW Booking”
Mon 26/09/05 at 18:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I asked on their website how long it took for DVDs to be released and it said:

Due to the FANTASTIC FWA:A people and their wonderful employees, it was live edited. Once commentary has been edited, and its all rendered etc, then it will be ready for release.

I spoke to the editor a few mins ago, and he thinks it will be ready for shipping friday or saturday :)
Mon 26/09/05 at 18:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:

> At the end of the night there had been 3 serious injuries and other
> not so serious ones.

Must have been a good show! Hopefully I'll be able to get to see it sometime soon.
Mon 26/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
How comes you are talking about spud and not the AAAAAMAZING CANADIAN DESTROYER THROUGH TWO TABLES!!!

My favourite moment of the night by far. Especially as i was only about 5 metres away from it!
Mon 26/09/05 at 13:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no, he's not up himself at all, he's a cool bloke. but yeah, a little reckless at times.
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:06
Regular
"..."
Yeah, Spud has always struck me as a bit of a reckless Spot-Monkey. Needs to work on his fundamentals if he wants a long career in the sport. Still, he probably thinks he's great because the fanboys pop for him.
Mon 26/09/05 at 01:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that's karma for ya.
Spud is one of the coolest guys you can meet but he DOES have a bit of a rep for hurting people. he managed to injure Birchill for crying out loud and the size difference there is bordering on hilarious :D

are you sure he went off in an ambulance though and it wasn't a work?
although to be fair, i don't know many indys that have the money for a work involving the emergency services.
Sun 25/09/05 at 22:58
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
OMFG IT WAS F***ING AMAZING!!!!

The TLC Match was the best match ever. For some reason one of the teams only had one man, but some of the stuff they did was absolutely brilliant.

They set two tables up next to each other at the bottom of the stage and one bloke went to chucj another bloke through and then he reversed it and did a CANADIAN DESTROYER through the table. I was like "HOLY S**T HOLY S**T HOLY S**T"

Another dude went up a ladder that was leant against a wall and jumped off and through a table. He got knocked out.

The Jody Fleisch match was a bit disappointing because it ended in DQ :(
The actual match before the interference was pretty good.

There was another match where someone called "Spud" was hung with a chain and it was more tight than it was meant to be and he got taken away in an ambulance.

Was a bit dodgy some of the time because the wrestlers kept getting thrown into the crowd!

At the end of the night there had been 3 serious injuries and other not so serious ones.

But their efforts and injuries are appreciated because i can safely say that is the best show i have ever been to.
Sun 25/09/05 at 10:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Have to let us know what it's like, I've got mates down that way so I can always crash out at their house and go and see it.
Sat 24/09/05 at 22:17
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I checked out the website and it seems they have 1 show a month and they are always in the Orpington Halls. So all the action for me and you will never get to see it hehehe.

Looking forward to it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.