GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IPW:UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/09/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Has anyone heard of IPW:UK?

I might be booking tickets to go and see it because its in my town at the moment.

It says it is a TLC Match and the card features WCW Star Vampiro.

It also says "As seen on Sky - Just Like the WWE" so i was wondering if it had been on TWC?

THis is the card:

IPW:UK - "One Year Anniversary Show"
September 25th 2005

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS

Venue: Orpington Halls, Orpington, Kent
Bell Time: 6.30
Doors: 6.00

CARD:

TABLES... LADDERS... AND CHAIRS
IPW:UK Tag TLC Title Match
IPW:UK Tag Champions AK47 (c) vs. Ashley Reed & Tony 'Superstar' Sefton vs. The Chav Army vs. The Kartel

IPW:UK Title Match
IPW:UK Champion Martin Stone (c) vs. Jody Fleisch

Contendership Match
Andy Boy Simmonz vs. James Tighe

'The Gift' Ross Jordan vs. Paul Robinson

Plus, Jonny Storm and many more stars of IPW:UK!
Mon 17/10/05 at 00:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no.
Sun 16/10/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Your names not Matt is is V_M?
Thu 13/10/05 at 17:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sure did
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hey V_M did the thing you make have "IPW:UK" and then the letters flip over one by one?

I got the DVD today and saw the logo better so it might have been the one you made
Tue 04/10/05 at 23:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if i were to do non-FWA entrances, i'd need access to a significant amount of footage, so anything i do for them will be simple name animations, nothing too complex as i'd also need access to their music library to sync it all up.

as for the "Bigger titantron", wishful thinking there mate, those things cost a bomb. as far as i know it's the same DIY projector screen that we use, still looks pretty good though.
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah i think it would be cool. Would probably need a bigger titantron though, but you cant have everything.

THere are about 10 DVDs available so it must be possible to pull some footage off of them for entrance videos if it was needed.

Lemme know if you end up doing them lol :)
Tue 04/10/05 at 00:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i didn't do any entrance videos for IPW, but if i had a decent enough amount of forewarning i could at least do some basic videos of their names.
i'll be editing together some old acadamy footage soon for dvd release and mark took a call the other day from someone who i THINK iwas from IPW asking if i'd do some for them as well.

and being the strapped-for-cash sell-out that i am, i'll be doing that if the opportunity arises :D
Mon 03/10/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Do they have entrance videos?

From where i was sitting i couldnt see but i saw a little titantron thingy where your image probably was but i dunno if they played entance videos.
Mon 03/10/05 at 11:17
Regular
"you've got a beard"
don't know mate, but if i do end up going i'll let you know.
to be honest there's not a great deal of point me going as all my work is already saved to the computer to be projected, but if they need me to do the vision mixing then i imagine i'd be going yeah.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
So V_M you ever gonna be at Orpington recording any of the shows or anything?

On another note...GRRRRRR! I just found out that Samoa Joe was at one of the events on 20/03/05. Would have like to have seen that one!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.