GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've been up all night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/09/05 at 07:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One of the longest sleepless nights I've ever had.

I just threw the towel in and got up.
Don't want to get ready just yet as I'll wake everyone up.

My plan is to get tanked up on red bull, head into town. Buy lots of CDs an DVDs then go to library, get some books and study like a nutter even though I don't need to.

Crash in the afternoon and head out tonight.

HURRAH
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:53
Regular
"8==="
Currently looking for jobs in Edinburgh, which is a pain because at least 75% of the advertised ones are in Glasgow. :'(

DAMN YOU GLASGOW!!

Still I've got another couple lined-up (one of which is an absolute beaut) so I should be back to work and posting less soon.

And games are cheap when you can get them at 10 quid each and I've owned loads of them for ages.
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Hedfix please dont read my comment as disparaging, but what exactly do you do work/career/education wise?

Its just you always seem to be on hear irrespective of the time, which led me to believe you were/are about to become, a student. But you seem to play 5 different games a week which is a costly pastime for anyone let alone a student!
Thu 15/09/05 at 15:37
Regular
"8==="
Last night I had some fun with the g/f then watched LAw & Order when she went to sleep. After that I finished Narc and then started Otogi. Called it quits at 6am - had a shower and then woke the girlfriend up for some more fun.

I think I went to sleep a little after 7am and got up about half an hour ago. :)
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I might watch lots of Scrubs that I bought earlier

I think I looked ill, the woman in the shop was looking weird.
Maybe I was just hot.
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
maybe you've got one of those 24 hour summer flu/cold type things. They're horrible. I hope you feel better!! yo
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't know what the hell is up with me gerridness

Not as if I have much going on, it has got worse during the day, I tried to force feed myself stuff but it isn't happening.

I think I'll see a doctor :(
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I hate that feeling of hungry nervousness. It's horrible, and eating doesn't make it go away. Eat some weetabix and milk, that should sort you out.
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What a great story gerrid baby.

I think I'm dying.
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Last night I was in the pub until 1 having goodbye drinks for people who are off to uni (I think there's a goodbye drinks every night from now until I go in 2 weeks). Afterwards we decided to play american football on the school fields. Problem is, we ended up throwing the ball, catching it and then chasing each other the full length of a football pitch at top speed, over and over again. I think it was the most exhausting game I've ever played.

I slid around on the grass tackling people and getting tackled, and wiping my hands on my t shirt and everything, but, oddly, when I got home, there wasn't a muddy mark or anything on me. It was almost as if I'd never fallen over at all! Spooky.
Thu 15/09/05 at 14:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'm feeling really bad :(

I have this awful feeling in my stomach that seems to be a mixture of hunger and nerves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.