GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UFOs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Everyone loves the mystery of UFOs, including me. What do you think these sightings are?True or False?? I think they may be true, but these flying objects are just the military's inventions, and they are saying that they are aliens just to keep it their secret!
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:05
Regular
"bot"
tnc wrote:
> That hardly means it was a UFO

well it was an object, and it was flying, so erm, yes, it was a UFO.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:07
Regular
"bot"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> this talk of
> UFOs is mainly just crazy people making things up..

again, if they see something in the air and don't know what it is, it's a UFO. UFO just means "unidentified flying object", it doesn't mean "ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:07
Regular
"bot"
tnc wrote:
> I'm not even sure if Area 51 is a real place ...

It is.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:09
Regular
"Captain to you."
merm i just finished typing my post about that grrr
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:20
Regular
"youngest regular"
'stares bewildered at the screen'
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Think there probably is something out there somewhere but the chances of it ever contacting us are remote.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:42
Regular
"You have a choice"
I don't think it's going to be universally agreed that aliens are or are not around in the near future. Even if they actually came and landed amidst a crowd of people in a busy highstreet and strutted up and down in front of us, people will say what a great affect it was and wonder what that stunt was advertising.

In this technological era, there's never going to be any "proof" in the eyes of a public who generally arn't prepared to accept the facts. Thats what I think, at least.
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> this talk of
> UFOs is mainly just crazy people making things up..
>
> again, if they see something in the air and don't know what it is,
> it's a UFO. UFO just means "unidentified flying object",
> it doesn't mean "ALIENS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Exactly

Do UFOs exist?!! Well yes, because you just said the word 'UFO'.
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:24
Regular
"Captain to you."
I saw a UFO once i wasn't sure what it was, then duffgirl pointed out it was a plane (Mystery solved). (we were looking for satelites(sp?) at the time, in a meteor shower)
Wed 14/09/05 at 18:48
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Anyone watched Signs? With Mel Gibson in? I quite enjoyed that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.