GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UFOs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Everyone loves the mystery of UFOs, including me. What do you think these sightings are?True or False?? I think they may be true, but these flying objects are just the military's inventions, and they are saying that they are aliens just to keep it their secret!
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Everyone loves the mystery of UFOs, including me. What do you think these sightings are?True or False?? I think they may be true, but these flying objects are just the military's inventions, and they are saying that they are aliens just to keep it their secret!
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:23
Regular
Ask the small grey men that landed in Roswell.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:24
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
A freind of mine claimed that he saw a dish thing the size of a frisbee go past! This could be the military, useing spy thingybobs!!
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:25
Regular
Or, it could be a frisbee
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
hehehe! Well he said it hovered for a bit and then went on!
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:28
Regular
That hardly means it was a UFO or anything used by the military.

You have heard of these new frisbees that can stop or maintain their speed momentarily?
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:29
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
*shrugs*
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:33
Regular
I'd like to believe there are extra-terrestrial lifeforms out there, but I don't think they're in the Planets at our immmediate vicinity.

And as for them landing on earth, I'm sceptical, although there was all this Roswell hullabaloo (back in the 40's/50's) I really do think it was a mock-up, whatever the 'proof' they presented (people now base modern perceptions of Aliens on those shown at Roswell)

I'm not even sure if Area 51 is a real place ...

Anyway, this is a summary of the Roswell story [URL]http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/ritson/scispi/roswell/[/URL]
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:34
Regular
I do believe that there is other life out there. But this talk of UFOs is mainly just crazy people making things up..
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:37
Regular
"Selected"
I hate it when crazy people do that, we should all accept that Studio 54 is NOT haunted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.