GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UFOs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Everyone loves the mystery of UFOs, including me. What do you think these sightings are?True or False?? I think they may be true, but these flying objects are just the military's inventions, and they are saying that they are aliens just to keep it their secret!
Fri 16/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"what"
Your a bit Nackerd if you work there then ey lol.

The Hibernator wrote:
> Memorandum! wrote:
> tnc wrote:
> I'm not even sure if Area 51 is a real place ...
>
> It is.
>
> Indeed it is. I know someone who tried to go there, once, while on
> holiday in Nevada. Like any military outpost it's got very high
> security and no chance of gaining entry.
Fri 16/09/05 at 17:52
Regular
"what"
and I no I not getting mixed up whith watching stargate
Fri 16/09/05 at 17:51
Regular
"what"
Although the structures of Area 51 are still there everthing else is surposed to have moved to some remote moutain range hasn't it I remmeber watching something on channel 4 or summat not to long ago
Fri 16/09/05 at 08:30
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
The one i saw happened about 10 or 11 years ago, it was pretty amazing watching it!
Thu 15/09/05 at 21:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
down wrote:
> Hale-Bopp

Ah memories. I was on holiday at the time, I gazed at it every night.
Then the news came about telling of a cult who claimed to see a UFO on the tail of Hale-Bopp and all of them suffocated themselves in a mass suicide.
Thu 15/09/05 at 21:04
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Memorandum! wrote:
> tnc wrote:
> I'm not even sure if Area 51 is a real place ...
>
> It is.

Indeed it is. I know someone who tried to go there, once, while on holiday in Nevada. Like any military outpost it's got very high security and no chance of gaining entry.
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Probably.

All of them bring up loads of results on Google, but that looks about right.
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:53
And is it not Halley's comet
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:52
Hale-Bopp
Thu 15/09/05 at 20:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Haley's comet?

It last appeared in 1985/6 or sometime around then. I thought you were about 15.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.