GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That bloody cricket victory crowd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
With their little England flags

If I wasn't already ill it would make me throw up
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:20
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Hmm...
Sun 18/09/05 at 06:15
Regular
BUSY FINGERS wrote:
> Stuff

Eh.. eh.. hello.

H..have I met your cousin? Salad?

I think he likes spoons too.
Sun 18/09/05 at 05:46
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
Australia will win the next series though. There's no way we'll lose on home soil.
Sun 18/09/05 at 01:45
Regular
"Damn dirty apes!"
They're actually the remains of a bail used in a match between England and Australia in 1882. Austrlalia won the match and a journalist wrote a joke obituary to mourn the 'death' of English cricket:

"In affectionate remembrance of English cricket which died at The Oval, 29th August, 1882. Deeply lamented by a large circle of sorrowing friends and acquaintances, RIP. NB The body will be cremated and the Ashes taken to Australia."
Sun 18/09/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Selected"
The ashes are the remains of burnt effigies of Ian Botham made out of shredded wheat.
Sat 17/09/05 at 23:40
Regular
Hi,

I am no cricket fan but I must say that we all enjoyed it at this house, well done lads on getting the ashes. Does anybody know what the ashes really are, I did not know what they were until the lads won them back and my husband knew and he was born in an other country, so wondered how many people know the answer to this question.

From
Busy fingers.
Sat 17/09/05 at 23:34
Regular
Hi
Thu 15/09/05 at 13:35
Regular
"bit of a brain"
monkey_man wrote:
> I can't think of a more pointless sport than cricket.

It's pointless in the same way that all sports are pointless. And I don't see what the problem with people celebrating the Ashes is. Just because they don't watch every game of cricket ever doesn't mean that they can't enjoy what they do watch. The Ashes was fantastic entertainment, although obviously not everyone likes it, like with any sport.
Thu 15/09/05 at 12:09
Regular
"Selected"
motor-racing golf sounds like a brilliant sport!
Thu 15/09/05 at 11:21
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I can't think of a more pointless sport than cricket.

Oh hang on, motor-racing and golf.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.