GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone broke my pepsi"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/09/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
I take a trip downstairs to the fridge looking forward to a nice cold can of Pepsi, i get my can open it up and then realized it tastes like Pepsi max, i actually spat it out making a bit of a mess as i was surprised by the horrid taste.

I think eww i hope thats a one off, i open another can and the same bloody thing, some complete twonk at the Pepsi factory has mixed up the packaging and i have a multi-pack of the Pepsi max filth.

I'll go demand a refund tomorrow.
Mon 12/09/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Captain to you."
But it has aspartame in instead which isn’t good for you really and tastes funny.
Mon 12/09/05 at 12:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Don't worry, it's sugar free...
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:28
"period drama"
gerrid wrote:
> There was no mix up, that horrible taste coming out of the pepsi can
> was normal pepsi! ul
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:28
Regular
ul chipp :' (
Mon 12/09/05 at 11:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
There was no mix up, that horrible taste coming out of the pepsi can was normal pepsi! ul
Mon 12/09/05 at 10:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
pepsi max causes extreme crapness, due to the lack of sugar.
Mon 12/09/05 at 02:44
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Pepsi max is the best.
FACT.

It's to the MAX.
Mon 12/09/05 at 02:21
Regular
This is almost as bad as the time i got a loaf of kingsmill whole & white bread only to find that it was actually 100% white bread inside!
Mon 12/09/05 at 02:17
Regular
"^_^"
hahaha u like to drink pish!!
Mon 12/09/05 at 01:14
Regular
"Captain to you."
I take a trip downstairs to the fridge looking forward to a nice cold can of Pepsi, i get my can open it up and then realized it tastes like Pepsi max, i actually spat it out making a bit of a mess as i was surprised by the horrid taste.

I think eww i hope thats a one off, i open another can and the same bloody thing, some complete twonk at the Pepsi factory has mixed up the packaging and i have a multi-pack of the Pepsi max filth.

I'll go demand a refund tomorrow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.