GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINJAT STOREM 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/09/05 at 10:52
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
I am considering an idea for an upcoming peice of citezenship coursework. I don't really give two penneth wether I pass or not (Aren't I clever) but it gives me a perfect opportunity to organise this.

Imagine this, if you will. 100 'Real ultimate power' Ninjas running around on the streets of Exeter, dressed in cheap immitation ninja digs and carrying tiny plastic ninja swords, running around screaming "SEPPIKU!" and "BUSHIDO!" at the top of their lungs, randomly stopping to have a big free for all spazfight and hand out charity leaflets.

I was going to Inform the police with an annonymous tip off a couple of days before. Just saying what we will be doing, that there is no malicious intent and just to try and make their lives easier when they get some claims direct bum squealing down the phone that they feel threatened by the real ultimate power ninjas.

I will hopefully be able to get the digs in cheap bulk, and give them to everyone participating for free. Money from sponsorships and selling posters and certificates of the event will hopefully cover the cost of the digs and have a sufficiant amount left over to donate to a charitable orginisation. Maybe even tip off the media a couple of days before and try to get it in the papers.

So far I am unsure as to where to recruit people for this. The more the better and sillier, but outside of my school I don't know where to go. If I could get it into the exeter collage I am sure I could get a 100 people rounded up, but I am at a loss as how to do that.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I figured the best thinktanks would be in here, judging by what goes on in GC.
Sun 11/09/05 at 15:23
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
I'd be up for it.
Sun 11/09/05 at 11:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
This sounds like the sort of thing that's been done before, I'm sure I read about a big group of ninjas that spontaneously started having a big kung fu ruck on the grass in front of the House of Commons. Could be wrong though.
Sun 11/09/05 at 10:52
"Fort of Dawn Lindsa"
I am considering an idea for an upcoming peice of citezenship coursework. I don't really give two penneth wether I pass or not (Aren't I clever) but it gives me a perfect opportunity to organise this.

Imagine this, if you will. 100 'Real ultimate power' Ninjas running around on the streets of Exeter, dressed in cheap immitation ninja digs and carrying tiny plastic ninja swords, running around screaming "SEPPIKU!" and "BUSHIDO!" at the top of their lungs, randomly stopping to have a big free for all spazfight and hand out charity leaflets.

I was going to Inform the police with an annonymous tip off a couple of days before. Just saying what we will be doing, that there is no malicious intent and just to try and make their lives easier when they get some claims direct bum squealing down the phone that they feel threatened by the real ultimate power ninjas.

I will hopefully be able to get the digs in cheap bulk, and give them to everyone participating for free. Money from sponsorships and selling posters and certificates of the event will hopefully cover the cost of the digs and have a sufficiant amount left over to donate to a charitable orginisation. Maybe even tip off the media a couple of days before and try to get it in the papers.

So far I am unsure as to where to recruit people for this. The more the better and sillier, but outside of my school I don't know where to go. If I could get it into the exeter collage I am sure I could get a 100 people rounded up, but I am at a loss as how to do that.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I figured the best thinktanks would be in here, judging by what goes on in GC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.