GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Eye"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Mozzy"
This film is alright I guess, but it's so short, I think it's about 1h 26m long.

SPOILER

Most of the film is set in the plane, waiting for it to land, then when it does they have a little chase back to the womans dad's house and then she kills the baddie.

Boooring.
Thu 15/09/05 at 18:49
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I personally didn't like Phone Booth but liked Red Eye.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:21
Regular
Phone Booth was shorter than this, but infinitely better.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Mozzy"
Phone Booth was much better than this.

I definately wouldn't get a film which is 1h 26mins long on DVD.
Wed 14/09/05 at 21:09
Regular
"lets go back"
It is kinda like phone booth. Yet another film that I enjoyed but most didnt.
Wed 14/09/05 at 20:08
Regular
"BOSE"
**CONTAINS SPOLIERS**

I went to see it with my girlfriend. She really liked it. I loved it. I thought it was her dad that killed him...he put a bullet in his chest. When she stabed him in the neck with a pen, that was cool. Doing it with a novelty pen was just class! I don't think he injured the old lady to get the book back. There would of been marks on her and the staff would of done something about it. Gonna get it on DVD when it comes out! Some people need to see films like this in a wider kinda way. Like alot of people thought Phone Booth was boring cos it was based around a telephone booth. Red Eye, based in a plane, must be boring? No :-)
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:31
Regular
I saw the ad's for it and just thought; "meh, it's nothing special and looks to be the usual mediocre 'teen flick'". The adverts attempts at suspense just look dated, cliched and strained.

It wont be a film I see at the cinema, or even rent, but I may see it when it eventually wings its way to terrestrial tv.

Until then watch, the equally cliched, Cabin Fever. It has real cliches but lots of good laughs (at the film's expense) and some tense moments.
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:10
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Didn't he also heabutt(presumably)the old woman to get the book back?
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Mozzy"
Yeh, but as if nobody would have seen/heard him do it.
Tue 13/09/05 at 20:33
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The headbutt was hilarious.
Mon 12/09/05 at 16:44
Regular
The ending was pretty bad, yeah. The parts on the plane were the best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.