GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stick all your Fable spoilers in here :P *Warning Spoilers* (Duh!)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:24
Regular
"8==="
Stick all your Fable spoilers in here :P

*Caution thread my contain peanuts*
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:24
Regular
"8==="
Stick all your Fable spoilers in here :P

*Caution thread my contain peanuts*
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Bah"
ok, i didnt do every sub quest and dont get me wrong there is so much i didnt do BUT i completed the main story mode in 9 hours, and only one single quest took me more than one attempt. it simply wasnt hard enough and after finding your mother, being betrayed by th9ose closest to you and being left alone by your sister i found the game to be an anticlimax that didnt even fill the gap till halo 2..... at least maybe i will get my uni coursework done now
Tue 12/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
This game is wasted on some people....

You clearly rushed through and I guess the design of the thing never really appealed to you.

I'm 27 hours in and loving every minute of it, got a hell of a lot to do still as well.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:43
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I rushed through it but I am going back to do everything over again. Ill be bad this time though and I'll actually fight most monsters instead or run away. I think its a brilliant game.
Tue 12/10/04 at 14:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i finished it in just under 20 hours but i know ive missed a lot. I did the bad choice at the end of the game so now im running around with 'THE' sword this things great....kills people in 1 hit and trolls in about 5 hits!
Anyone know how to find out about lady greys sister???ive heard that you find out lady grey killed her and wanted to know how you find this out??
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:38
Regular
thebestbit wrote:

> Anyone know how to find out about lady greys sister???ive heard that
> you find out lady grey killed her and wanted to know how you find
> this out??

Go to the Grey house near Oakvale.
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:50
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> thebestbit wrote:
>
> Anyone know how to find out about lady greys sister???ive heard that
> you find out lady grey killed her and wanted to know how you find
> this out??
>
> Go to the Grey house near Oakvale.

cool..thanks for that. One other thing the pub in the south area where you cant take wepons, theres a celler round the back but it says it locked, anyway to get in there??
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:01
Regular
"boom boom click"
PEANUTS!
Wed 13/10/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Where are (Lady Grey's) Necklace Thieves in Oakvale?
Wed 13/10/04 at 00:11
Regular
"8==="
Black Glove wrote:
> Where are (Lady Grey's) Necklace Thieves in Oakvale?

This one I would like to know too.

cheating I suppose but it's hardly the most fun bit of Fable, searching in the game wandering round a peaceful 'no weapons' town looking for some bints necklace. :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.