GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl(s)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 11:10
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
OK, i have a problem. Its a pretty long story, but...

It all started in Feburary. I suddenly started to fancy this girl, Zosia (her mums Polish). I sort of met her through a friend, Oli, and talked to her over MSN. I started to REALLY fancy her, and eventually she found out. She didn't mind much, but apparently she found me quite annoying.
Around easter, one of Zosia's friends, Kerry,who i also knew over MSN and school, told me that Zosia was thinking of asaking me out. I was extatic, and asked Zosia out later that day. The answer i got was: I'll need to think about that. After a week of waiting, i eventually got an email saying that she couldn't see us getting together because we were "Too good friends".
I didn't really feel let down or anything, because over that week i had also had the same thoughts. So, i just let it go, and we became really good friends. But, i couldn't stop fancying her.
It was the third week of the summer holidays, when i got a txt from Zosia, asking if i wanted to go into Cambridge withy her, and her friend Thea. I knew Thea from primary school, but i never really got to know her. So, i went to town with them and my friend, Michael.
Cambridge went really well. Michael, who had started to fancy Zosia, went in front and just talked and flirted with her. Me and Thea tagged behind, and we got talking. By the end of the day, i really liked Thea.
Then, Thea went to Germany. In Germany, she had a computer, with MSN on, so i talked with her everyday. On the last day she was there, she suddenly wrote:
"I'm really glad im friends with you. We have so much in common. I really really like you"
I was confused. I wasn't (and i'm still not) sure if that was a good thing. Because Thea has a boyfriend.
We went to town again, which went aswell as the first time, and after that, i txted Zosia about Thea. She knew i fancied her:
Me: Is it really tht obvious tht i fancy her? x x x
Zosh: Yeah. Me and Mikeal were tlking about it x x x
Me: ! Does she know? x x x
Zosh: Yeah! Shes been reading these messges! She doesnt mind! x x x
Me : | .... oh x x x

I was quite annoyed, but it didn't really change anything betwee me and Thea. But now i really fancy her, and iu know she would go out with me if it wasn't for her bfriend. Im just... I know its so obvious that i should wait, but does anyone think that she might like me a bit too?
Wed 14/09/05 at 19:43
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
I just found out Theas boyfriend is going to dump her. I dont know wot to think.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:49
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Me? Botti'ham. Or the name? Thats Zosia's and Thea's petname for me.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:47
Regular
"\\"
But where is tortoise from?
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Not a Jew"
@ aoe

The year ranks are different here.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
Kids and grown ups love it so...

:(

[edit] Coincidence unfortunately.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:35
Regular
Yet that didn't put you off the kids, eh Michael?

Hmm ... I remember a 'Markus Jones' won a lot of competitions in the OXM magazine a while back and your name is Mark Jones (plus you own an Xbox)

Any relation or just coincidence?
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:34
Regular
This is why I didn't bother with the fairer sex until I knew I was capable of not making a fool of myself.
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:30
Regular
"\\"
Year 9?

Tue 13/09/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What age are you?
Tue 13/09/05 at 19:19
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Well, Zosia definetly dosn't fancy me. I don't really fancy her. I still get a bit tingly when i see her in a bikini, but who in my school year wouldn't? Its Thea mainly. I'm not sure if she fancies me, and in science she chose to talk to me instead of the year 9 "fit boy".

And the main problem is her boyfriend. I dont think they really see eachother much... but when i see them together they are usually..umm..snuggling.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.