GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sleep"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 01:25
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I would just like to air my grievances about not getting enough sleep and would like to ask for help.*Swallows pride*In the holidays there's not a problem as I wake up at 2 or 3pm but since returning to school I have found myself ever-tired.I've had this problem for ages.I just can't shut off my mingd and fall asleep easily.If I go to sleep at 11 I won't fall asleep till 2 or 3-ish.This is a problem when I have to get up at 7am.So just give us some advice.

Cheers.

By the way,I'm not going to count any mother fooking sheep.
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The best thing to do is to make yourself go to bed around the same time Friday and Saturday night as you do in the week. I used to go out every Friday and Saturday night until 2-3AM and Monday - Wednesday morning I was really knackered. Thursday was usually ok but come Friday I'd do the same again and it all started over again.

To get to sleep the best thing I find is to to daydream about something that doesn't happen in your day to day life. Think about scoring the winning goal in the FA Cup final or something like that, I know it's not boring but I tend to find I'll fall asleep mid daydream.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:36
Regular
I had a little sleep deprivation a bit back. As has already been said you want to combine getting up early (on or before 9am) and then try and be a little more active during the day.

The trouble with Sunday, as I used to have it, is simply that it's my one lie-in day (so getting up early was harder) and that I didn't really do enough energy-sapping things during the day.

Try and drink less, otherwise you'll be back and forth to the 'little boy's room' during the night. Other times it can be how stuffy and warm your room is; turn off the heating at least a few hours before you go to bed and open the window for air circulation.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Better Than You"
Sleeping pills.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:01
Regular
"8==="
Red Bull.
Sat 10/09/05 at 19:00
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Its simple, just ask somone to come behind you and whack you over the head, that way you will sleep all the way through the night!
Sat 10/09/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Better Than You"
If you wake up late on Sunday it's gonna be harder to get to sleep earler as you'll have hardly been awake. Force yourself to wake up around 10 / 10.30 on Sunday then it might be easier.
Sat 10/09/05 at 11:45
Regular
I was the same, it's just a bit of a teenage thing. Just go with the flow.
Sat 10/09/05 at 11:34
Regular
"Captain to you."
i used to be up till 7am and then sleep till 3pm but i got back to normalish pattern of sleep by just not falling asleep for a day then the next day i was so tired by 2am that i fell asleep and woke up at 9am.
Sat 10/09/05 at 11:28
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
The thing is I had this problem throughout all of last year.My parents blame me because I sleep late on Friday and Sunday and wake up late on Saturday and Sunday but I'm not sure.I'll try and change this pattern and see if it works.

I used to have to take drowsy anti-itching tablets for my eczema and they only ever seemed to work after I fell asleep making me tired the next day.
Sat 10/09/05 at 09:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Work back into it gradually. I'm finding it a bit difficult to adjust back to a seven-to-eleven day after two and a half months of going to bed after three and waking up in the afternoon.

After just a week I've got the time I go to sleep to about one in the morning. I don't feel so good when I get up but I haven't been too bad during the day.

If I'm really knackered then I'll get an hour or so in the evening.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.