GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Neighbours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/09/05 at 01:17
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Does anybody else here watch this truly brilliant piece of telemevision?I absolutely adore this program and would like to know your opinions on this truly awesome show.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:35
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Shame about Gus.I always hoped him and Darcy would team up against Izzy.

David however got what was coming to him.Paul loves Lil more which is dipicted by his desperate chase after his hallucination of her.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:32
Regular
David is a idiot, but it still aint right how paul set him up!

also annoyed with Paul for killing Gus, as he had some comedic genius moments.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:28
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I feel sorry for him.I just don't want Lil to get back with David because he is a right-wing idiot.I hate him and Paul seems like a quality(in a bad guy sort of way)guy.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:23
Regular
I enjoyed watching Paul stumble around with his broken leg today :)
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:20
Regular
"0228"
Legendary Link wrote:
> when Mrs Kennedy lost her memory.

Aha, what a brilliantly stupid story line that was.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:19
Regular
I stoped watching it as much shortly after Holly Valance left, I stoped watching it completly when Mrs Kennedy lost her memory.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:18
Regular
"0228"
Of course. It is most brilliant.
Sat 10/09/05 at 01:17
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Does anybody else here watch this truly brilliant piece of telemevision?I absolutely adore this program and would like to know your opinions on this truly awesome show.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.