GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA SA to feature Two Player Mode!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
This is from Gamesradar.com

Unconfirmed rumours currently doing the interweb rounds strongly suggest that GTA: San Andreas will feature a two-player mode - the first time a game in the GTA series has offered multiplayer support.

Whether such a mode would be based around vs or (as seems more likely) cooperative gameplay remains to be seen, as does whether it would be split-screen, feature two playable characters on a single screen or even require two PS2s to be linked up.

Rockstar were unavailable for comment at the time of writing and members of the games press who have actually played San Andreas have been signed up to watertight NDAs, so we may not actually find out whether the game includes a two-player mode or not until it's released. As soon as we have more on this story though, we'll let you know.

[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=32231&subsectionid=1585[/URL]

Well, if thats true then I cant wait!
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:35
Regular
Hoops wrote:
> the
> first time a game in the GTA series has offered multiplayer support.

Hah, idiots.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
i think they should leave it for the next GTA
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:32
Regular
It won't happen on ze PS2.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
hmmmm, sounds interesting but will it work?
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:21
Regular
Agreed. They'll ruin it.

How did MTA work?
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:16
Regular
Vice City on PC has MultiTheftAuto and it's crap.

I'd rather SA stay single player. Even co-op would be a bad idea.
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:11
Regular
PC version will obviously have mods, but nothing official.
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:10
Regular
"\\"
Course there will... Just maybe not for the PS2, and probably made by someone else.
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:08
Regular
I'm 99.9% sure that they'll be no sort of Multiplayer mode.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I cant really see a online mode. I think this'll be the final step for the GTA series. If you look at the first one then there were 3 cities this being the last one.

You could be right though, if it aint broke dont fix it. I think they might try another series because of the huge sucess the GTA team have had.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.