GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got my new laptop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 16:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And it's absolutely fantastic. So far I've played Rome:Total War and it an in super high with no issues at all and it looked lovely. Next on the agenda is installing Half Life 2 and seeing how well I can play it with a touchpad. Oh yes. I really need a USB mouse. After that I'm going to buy Battlefield 2 and whip all you cads into shape.

Anyway I got an Acer travelmate 8104WLMi, and it's absolutely superb. The widescreen is fantastic and Acer GridVista is a great tool for managing lots of windows at once. So I'm very happy indeed! Anyone looking for a great laptop I reccommend this. It was 1400 squids which is quite a lot but I reckon it's worth it.
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And it's absolutely fantastic. So far I've played Rome:Total War and it an in super high with no issues at all and it looked lovely. Next on the agenda is installing Half Life 2 and seeing how well I can play it with a touchpad. Oh yes. I really need a USB mouse. After that I'm going to buy Battlefield 2 and whip all you cads into shape.

Anyway I got an Acer travelmate 8104WLMi, and it's absolutely superb. The widescreen is fantastic and Acer GridVista is a great tool for managing lots of windows at once. So I'm very happy indeed! Anyone looking for a great laptop I reccommend this. It was 1400 squids which is quite a lot but I reckon it's worth it.
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:17
Regular
What sort of cads don't include a USB mouse with a £1400 laptop.
I'm glad you finally got your laptop ger!
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
We can have laptop sex.

Yeah, I got a wireless mouse.
One fault I found with it... 3/4 of the USB ports are on the right hand side... where your mouse is.
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:54
Regular
"Captain to you."
Any reason you went for a laptop over a desktop?
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:56
Regular
"8==="
Because he's a student? ;)
Thu 08/09/05 at 16:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
loves being a target for crime i think.
Thu 08/09/05 at 17:04
Regular
"bot"
I told him to get a desktop but he wouldn't listen :' {
Thu 08/09/05 at 17:08
Regular
"Captain to you."
:' (

i guess he doesn't like having more money/performance/graphics.
Thu 08/09/05 at 17:14
Regular
"8==="
Oh now this is getting uncalled for.

You two are just jealous he can afford to get something comprable to your huge PCs in laptop form. :P
Thu 08/09/05 at 18:23
Regular
"bot"
pffft, a desktop comparable to his laptop is worth about £500

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.