GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Chemical Romance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/09/05 at 00:45
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Loved Helena, heard they won the Kerrang award for best album, bought it for tenner down Virgin, now play "The Ghost Of You" for hours on end.

Stupid goth yanks have ruined my life : D
Thu 08/09/05 at 15:10
Regular
"bot"
My Chemical Romance suck so hard it's unreal.
Thu 08/09/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I really can't see how they're popular; some of the lyrics are half-decent, but the fact they're being shrieked by someone who can hardly shout (let alone sing) backed up by pretty average musicians dressed up like zombies which also turn out to be wannabe gothic punks or whatever it is really puts me off. Not worth listening to... says some guy who downloaded 3 UFO albums last week and dresses like he's in an 80s metal band! :D
Thu 08/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Paradox, don't you like such types of music?
Thu 08/09/05 at 08:26
Regular
A bit harsh there Paradox.

That Ghost of you single isn't that bad. The video was quite good I thought too.
Thu 08/09/05 at 01:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
They are so, frickin' rubbish it's untrue.

They are the epitome of sellouts, the "Helena" video is rubbish and the new one where Mr. eyeliner joins the army is just a joke. Imagine if his drill sergeant shouted at him, he's write about it in his livejournal then cut his wrists, but not deep enough to hurt. Boo-hoo.

They appeal to MTVemo's who seem to think it's cool to not fit in. Boohoo, try deoderant you losers.
Thu 08/09/05 at 00:45
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Loved Helena, heard they won the Kerrang award for best album, bought it for tenner down Virgin, now play "The Ghost Of You" for hours on end.

Stupid goth yanks have ruined my life : D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.