GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Master, We're in a tight spot..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/09/05 at 16:24
Regular
Just been playing Killer 7 and the words What, The and funk has come to my mind straight away.

It is totally crazy, bizarre talking Ghost like people, carrier pidgeons and crazy split personalities are the order of the day.

If you haven't got it I REALLY recommend you do. The games sales has been really low, which is a shame on the Beyond Good and Evil/XIII kinda level. The game can be found for £20 and it seems to be one of those end of console life span treasures which will be worth double the amount you paid for it in a few years (like the original Paper Mario, Banjo Tooie, conker's Bad Fur Day, Smash Brothers etc...).

In the name of Harman...
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:31
Regular
Bonus = right...

(for a change :D)
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:27
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> I'm with Bonus

He's the woman in this relationship.

And for the record, XIII is a good game :-D.

It has style and substance.
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:23
Regular
I have Paper Mario as well.

And XIII is great... I never finish a game if it, for one second, it bores me, and I finished XIII. I am very strict regarding my games, and XIII was really good fun. A top title from Ubi-soft and I'm gutted with the lack of sequel. I just wanna smash chair accross a bad guys face again. It was very good.

As is Killer 7.... it is such a fantastic funking game...

I'm REALLY REALLY enjoying it... wow, talk about enjoying games again.
Wed 07/09/05 at 22:23
Regular
It's was a complete case of style over substance. It could have been good, but the clunky controls and preset AI paths really let it down. Oh and the level desgin was so dull and linear.

There were some nice ideas in it, it's a shame it just wasn't done very well.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I haven't got far in XIII, but I like what I've played so far. The multiplayer is good too.
Wed 07/09/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Divine Davine"
XIII was good at first, but it was same old through and through. I expected far, far better from Ubisoft.

Oh, and speaking about those end of console life treasures, I have the original Paper Mario, so ha ;p

The PAL version is worth like £80 now.... wooooo...... :D
Wed 07/09/05 at 20:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
XIII wasn't awful, it was good fun.
Wed 07/09/05 at 20:55
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> XIII was awful
Wed 07/09/05 at 20:40
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
One thing i cant stand on this game. Giant smiles. Eep.
Wed 07/09/05 at 18:34
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> XIII was awful

I'm with Bonus and errrr.... dammit... Gerrid probably... when I say...

"Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong...

You're wrong... You're Wrong... You're Wrong"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.