GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I actually pity these people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/09/05 at 19:35
And it's frightening that a few of them - who appear to me to be somewhat deluded in some cases - are of a high power and influence.
[URL]http://www.reandev.com/taliban/[/URL]
Wed 07/09/05 at 02:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's horrifying.
Tue 06/09/05 at 23:12
Regular
"Sodomy is a graver sin than murder. – Unless there is life there can be no murder."

Dammit. I saw at least 20 women today and I didn't impregnate any of them.
I'm going to hell for sure.

I don't think I impregnated them...

I'm going to have to stop quoting all these now, there's too much. It's a goldmine of idiot ridicule.
Tue 06/09/05 at 23:09
Regular
"A good butt-whipping and then a prayer is a wonderful remedy."

Is he a catholic politician or a catholic priest? ¦^D
Tue 06/09/05 at 23:07
Regular
"bot"
"AIDS is a racial disease of Jews and Ni**ers, and fortunately it is wiping out the queers. I guess God hates queers for several reasons. There is one big reason to be against queers and that is because every time some white boy is seduced by a queer into becoming a queer, means his white bloodline has run out."

hahahaha

anyway, it says somewhere "blah blah man should not lie with man, for that is an abomination" or something along those lines.
Tue 06/09/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims."

Seriously, WTF?

Seriously, how can you be that dumb?

I can't comprehend it. Really.

WTF?

Shame, she looked quite hot too.

Actually, it's probably a good thing, on a personal level, to see hot women, and to occassionally find them utterly repelantly ignorant regardless. Just to keep your priorities in order.

Mind you, the rest of them are all freakshow.

Have I drifted off the point yet?
Tue 06/09/05 at 23:03
Regular
From the original link, that Henry Morris is how I picture Forest Fan, and his quote is also perfectly fitting.
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:55
Regular
I doubt it, In Leviticus the world has still barely started. they wouldn't have realsied it.

Anyway, lets put it this way, if these die hard Christians are right about God and the Bible, then everyone is decended from Adam and Eve, so that means there was a hell of a lot of incest in the first year of the world - isn't tha twhat they're complainign about as well?
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Nice one, munn.

It may be in Leviticus. That's pure filth.
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:42
Regular
John, Chapter 2, verse 16: "And the Lord Almighty decided he would strike down these sinners who0 enjoyed teh company of their own sex by infecting them with AIDS"
Tue 06/09/05 at 22:30
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I'm sure it's in there somewhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.