GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I actually pity these people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/09/05 at 19:35
And it's frightening that a few of them - who appear to me to be somewhat deluded in some cases - are of a high power and influence.
[URL]http://www.reandev.com/taliban/[/URL]
Wed 07/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
He ought to get together with Kay O'Connor (Kansas Senate Republican).
Wed 07/09/05 at 12:46
Regular
Tony Evans (Promise Keepers) - "The demise of our community and culture is the fault of sissified men who have been overly influenced by women."

"B!TCH, you get back in that kitchen and make me some goddamn cornbread!"
Wed 07/09/05 at 12:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would the people in America want to embrace the religion of slavers."

Hahaha. There are so many things wrong with that I don't even know where to start.
Wed 07/09/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Wow...so THAT'S where Forest Fan gets all his ideas from...
Wed 07/09/05 at 12:09
"period drama"
Ah, toasted cheese, uniting nations since 1662.
Wed 07/09/05 at 02:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, that can happen when I'm drunk... especially when some bloke is saying all homosexuals are going to hell in a room when they're were some people who were standing next to them.

The other day I was standing in my kitchen with a black bloke from England and a girl from India talking about toasted cheese and I just thought that it was so cool, all those different races/cultures whatever..
Wed 07/09/05 at 02:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
I just end up losing my temper and calling them names. Makes me feel better :-)
Wed 07/09/05 at 02:24
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I like meeting people like that though, nice big discussion on why they're a wanky.
Wed 07/09/05 at 02:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Memorandum! wrote:
> anyway, it says somewhere "blah blah man should not lie with
> man, for that is an abomination" or something along those lines.

"A man should not lie with a man as a man lies with a women" or maybe "Do not lie with a man as a man lies with a woman". Can't remember if it's an imperative or not. Can't remember where it is either but I've got a vague suspicion that it might be Corinthians, or possibly Romans.
Wed 07/09/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Bloody hell

Those people actually scare me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.