GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jaws"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 17:24
Regular
Did anyone watch it last night? Haven't seen this film in ages. It was pretty awsome.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
I also watched it and it's confirmed my supicions that the film is one of the all-time greats, that the beginning was spectacular and that I need to buy the DVD.

The atmospherics built up simply with the music and Shark's eye views is unrivalled by any modern films that claim to "scare the crap out of you", compared to Jaws they look like Bearded ladies in Tutus.

One of Jaws' only weaknesses is the fact they decided to show the Shark fully out of the water, which made it look rubberized and slightly weak. More credit should go to Jaws in that even creating a Shark out of water scene rivalled the modern CGI trickery used to create the Anaconda in the film of the same name.

A bloody fantastic film, one up there with "The Deer Hunter" in the 'watch before you die' league.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:24
Regular
Did anyone watch it last night? Haven't seen this film in ages. It was pretty awsome.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.