GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3 Progress"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Just wondering how far everyone if through Burnout 3. I have had the game a week today and I am 48% complete after playing for a little over 12 hours. I have done 15 signature takedowns and some of the ones that are left seem as though they are going to cause me problems. As are some of the awards such as 2 tram takedowns in a race. I've also unlocked just over 50 cars. So how is everyone else managing so far?
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Sounds good. Except the beating. I would pwn j00.
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i will be getting a network adaptor in a couple of weeks so i'll be able to play it online soon. i will have to give you a race... you know i would win :P i like the ideas of games online with rankings cos it adds so many more hours of gameplay to a game
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:56
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I have completed about 70%, but all I''ve been doing for 3 weeks is online.
Tue 12/10/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Just wondering how far everyone if through Burnout 3. I have had the game a week today and I am 48% complete after playing for a little over 12 hours. I have done 15 signature takedowns and some of the ones that are left seem as though they are going to cause me problems. As are some of the awards such as 2 tram takedowns in a race. I've also unlocked just over 50 cars. So how is everyone else managing so far?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.