GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Garden State"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Just...muh...don't! A shameless collection of cliched Hollywood romance moments, with the funny bloke from Scrubs doing the annoying sentimental bits from Scrubs for an hour and a half. Pretty boring. Why is everyone fawning over this?
Tue 06/09/05 at 00:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
SHEEPY wrote:
> I thought it was great.
Mon 05/09/05 at 16:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I really enjoyed it.
Mon 05/09/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wow, I'm being gang-banged into liking it.
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hmmmmm...maybe one day when somebody I know buys it and I've got nothing else to watch.
Watched Punchdrunk Love last night for the 1st time in ages and I'd forgotten how absolutely fantastic that is.

"I didn't ask for a shrink,that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem."

"Hi, I'm looking for Lena Leonard and there shouldn't be a man in that room"
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Okay then... there's a guy who makes millions by inventing silent velcro, lives in a mansion on his own and passes the time by firing a flaming crossbow in the air and then dodging it at the last minute.

There is also nudity, and the line "We were going to head over there right after we bury your Mom."
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nope, still not selling it to me.
Indie-Emo doesn't float my boat, even if Padme is soggy.
Mon 05/09/05 at 12:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I thought it was great.
Mon 05/09/05 at 10:06
Regular
Cliched Hollywood romance moments....was that before or after the hamster burial?
Mon 05/09/05 at 09:53
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Which 'cliched Hollywood romance' bits would they be? Aside from the sentimental ending, which I'll give you. I thought it was refreshingly different, and the relationship between the two felt very natural, not forced at all. The dialogue is all excellent, there's no 'I love you' 'I love you too' nonsense.
Mon 05/09/05 at 09:40
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Watched it and laughed my ass off. If Americans could do "Withnail & I", it would be something like Garden State.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.