GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"grand theft auto vice city (help)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:11
Regular
i have entered a cheat that makes all the people riot and carry guns good fun for a bit but how do i take the cheat off i have tried putting in the cheat code again but it does not work any suggestions please thanks mick
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:08
Regular
"\\"
Cheats are perhaps the best thing for Vice City. They just make it more enjoyable once the initial "OMG THIS GAME FOOKING RULES" wears off.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Reynolds wrote:
> You've just learnt a valuable lesson there, never use cheats they ruin
> the game!

Totally agree mainly because it takes the skill of playing the game out of the question and basically anyone even a blind man can enter these cheats so basically what is the point.
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:58
Regular
"The Expert"
Yea try this dont plug the memory card in play with out the memory card or delete that cheat from the memo card.
Wed 13/10/04 at 14:49
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
cweek2000 wrote:
> Oh no, it's too late! San Andreas is out now...

It is .... pray tell where can I pick it up instore ?
Wed 13/10/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
You've just learnt a valuable lesson there, never use cheats they ruin the game!
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"boom boom click"
its not a bad cheat to be stuck with! i used make it state of emergency where i did all peds have guns cheat, peds hate me and peds riot! I used have wars across the streets freedom fughters style! so very very fun!
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
that's a shame, I'm not gonna be able to get that too... :(
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:20
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Ah, I see your problem. You entered the riot cheat, and probably saved. If you did, it sets your game file so it's always like that. You're stuck with it. That also means you can't ever get 100%. It's harsh really. I reckon in the next game, you shouldn't be able to save with cheats in.

Oh no, it's too late! San Andreas is out now...
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
it might not be able to turn off, it is like ped riot. Always read the cheat carefully
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Bow to me!"
the cheat dosnt turn off after save

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.