GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right..."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/09/05 at 02:10
Regular
[URL]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000C0SOQ/qid=1125881822/sr=8-10/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i10_xgl/026-8443140-2657203[/URL]

I want this card and know nothing about computers. I want to know if it will run smothly on this pc [URL]http://www.packardbell.co.uk/products/node1601.asp?partNumber=P842004501[/URL]

Please, do tell...

Or name some alternative and better cards that are exactly the same price or cheaper.

Thanks all.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:50
Regular
I never cry, I just punch walls real hard when I feel a moment of emotional weakness.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:48
Regular
"Captain to you."
well berserk leaves the twist till the last ep but it's one anime that made you feel for the characters and was pretty deep, you could almost cry if you weren't doing manly things like chopping wood.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:45
Regular
Nope, if i'm gonna get the cash this computer needs to be sold. Read Or Die is pretty much like Beserk by the sounds of it (Plot wise) seeing as their is a great twist around episode 13...but how vaguely around?

Not really much of a vet when it comes to Anime and Manga and such though, here because i'm tired have to stay up all night i'll give you a list of what i've seen.

Ranma Season 1 and 2,
First few episodes of Full Metal Panic,
Upto episode 16 of Read Or Die The TV,
Seen about 12 episode of ZoE Dolors i,
Seen ZoE Idolo,
Princess Mononke,
Spirited Away.
And finally Akira.

Boom
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:43
Regular
"Captain to you."
i always watch them all the way through just because the last 13 are normally the truely great eps.

Take berserk for example, thats fantastic all the way through but theres a mid point when the story really kicks in.

Just looking now for whole computers, i know you said pre built but do you have hard drives that you have got since you got that computer? or any other cd/dvd drives that you are going to keep?
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:38
Regular
Pre-built, and the one reason why I checked if you had it was because if Full Metal Alchemest is better than it, it's the greatest Anime of all time. When and I do mean when you do check it out if you don't like it at first you must at least watch through until episode 13 and then see if you don't like it.

Oh yeah and pre-built.

I think i've seen Altered before as well, if it is what i'm thinking of it's definately worth a watch. Also check out Ranma 1/2 if you havn't already.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:36
Regular
"Captain to you."
nah haven't see it, just did a check on it and sounds ok will have to give it a wirl once [URL]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=842[/URL] finishes downloading.

With the pc do you want a pre-built system? or are you able to put all parts together yourself?
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:27
Regular
Nope I have a tasty LCD Moniter as shown in the pic.

EDIT : And out of interest have you ever seen Read Or Die The TV? It's just you never got back to me in that other thread.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:25
Regular
"Captain to you."
So you have a monitor already that you can use with the next spec? or does that £400 need to include it?
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:19
Regular
For the PC it's too late, and it was bought about 2 years ago now, back when I was naive and knew nothing about computers. If you can reccomend a better computer for £400 or under i'll buy it...possibly.
Mon 05/09/05 at 02:15
Regular
"Captain to you."
Do not buy that computer or card, please.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.