GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anti-rape condoms"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 16:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
[URL]http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050831/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_safrica_rape;_ylt=An2iSQsQrTZaPrwQu3aGvNHtiBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl[/URL]

No more fun for me :-(
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
I can also picture a lot of drunken woman out clubbing going "oh, I'll wear one of those anti-rape condoms, that'll stop me getting raped", going out, getting drunk, giving consent, waitign in the hospital for their lover because they forgot they were wearing one.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I bet the useful intentions of this device will be misused.

Plus, it seems like it would actually neuter the victim.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
"You're not going out like that!! Bend over."
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:40
Regular
"lets go back"
I could imagine over protective dads forcing their teenage daughters to wear them.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
gamesfreak wrote:
> It doesn't stop ass-rape either.

Yeh, but have you ever smelt a girls fart? They spend all day holding it in, so when it finally comes out it's pretty lethal.

All they gotta do is let rip. He'll die within seconds.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:34
Regular
She could wear one up her ass?

I think the solution to all rape would be to eliminate every man on the planet except me, because I'm no racist (And by racist, i meant rapist).
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:31
Regular
Hahaha, munn.

Hmmm, I can't see this working to be honest. The woman would have to wear it all the time.

It doesn't stop ass-rape either.

Didn't think of that one, did they?
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:27
Regular
"How can I get the most out of this divorce? Oh, I know!"
"Hey hubby, I'm feeling frisky, wanna do it?"
"I'll take what I can get"
"OWWWW"
"STOP TRYING TO RAPE ME!"

"I'm filing for divorce, my husband tried to rape me"
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Every man in South Africa by the sound of the statistics
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:58
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"Other critics say the condom is mediaeval and barbaric -- an accusation Ehlers says should be directed rather at the act of rape."

Good on Ehlers. Who was honestly complaining about this, though?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.