GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last day..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 12:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
...of my summer holiday that is, and I'm not happy about it. I've had two and a half months off and it feels like it went like *clicks fingers*.

I don't feel like I've wasted it, I'm just annoyed that tomorrow I won't be able to laze around and do what I like. I've become accustomed to getting up late, going to bed late and generally not worrying about anything.

Now I've got to get up at some ridiculously early time every morning and drag my ass into a place that I don't want to be in. It's not even like I'm going back to the familiarity of school, it's my first year of college and I don't know what to expect.
Sun 04/09/05 at 17:34
Regular
Well, the subject doesn't actaully start until the 28th, but everything before that does.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:36
Really? I thought it was just Edinburgh that went back ridiculously early

I'm not doing AdvHigher Maths, but A-level Maths with Stats. Which is the worst subject I've ever seen in my life. First two hours, we drew up stem and leaf diagrams and frequency tables. TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE WASTED.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Tomm wrote:
> I still have another month before Uni :D

Where the hell are you going to uni?

I start two weeks today.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:30
Regular
down wrote:
> Went back last Monday.
>
> I wish I hadn't taken maths :(

Fool.

My Freshers week starts in just over a week.

That's a hell of a lot earlier than I expected.
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:24
Went back last Monday.

I wish I hadn't taken maths :(
Sun 04/09/05 at 16:00
Regular
"Mozzy"
I go back on Tuesday, at a later time than usual - 9:45. My holidays were too long, why the hell do they have 6 week holidays? Why not spread them weeks out suring the year which would mean we'd get a holiday almost every month.

Almost 6 weeks have past and I feel dead, dumb and honestly want to go back to school. Dont get me wrong, i've had alot of fun during the holidays, but after about 4 weeks I started to get really bored, two of my friends got grounded for the last 2 weeks of the holidays and since then i've just been indoors with my cousin doing f**k all.

It makes you fat, it makes you dumber than your were before the holidays and then when you get back to school you feel like crap because you are so used to waking up late and going to bed late.

The Americans get about 3 months off, no wonder why most their population is so damn lazy and obese.

Maybe im the only one here who actually wants to go back to school because it's my last year and I just want it to go fast. I know it wont though, it'll go slow like Year 9 did, Year 10 was okay, but Year 9 went so damn slow.

In Year 11 there will be a few new things, like Work Experience, Prom and exams. At least it gives me a reason to actually bother working hard this year, I have a goal. I didn't have a goal in Year 10, so I didn't try as hard as I would've done if there was an important exam at the end of the year.

Anyways, going back to school near the middle/end of the week is best, because you know you haven't got a whole week of school to get through just 2 or 3 days, which will probably be used to sort out classes and new teachers etc.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:54
"period drama"
gerrid wrote:
> 2 weeks! I bet one out of you and gamesfreak is a raging homo-sexual,
> and one of you will be back here in a fortnight proclaiming it to the
> world. I do hope you guys meet up and become friends. You're doing the
> same course, aren't you?

What if we both are ...
Then you'll never see us again, and we can skip hand-in-hand into the sunet.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:50
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I go back on Wednesday.
:/
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
2 weeks! I bet one out of you and gamesfreak is a raging homo-sexual, and one of you will be back here in a fortnight proclaiming it to the world. I do hope you guys meet up and become friends. You're doing the same course, aren't you?
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:48
"period drama"
s

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.