GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/09/05 at 02:19
Regular
Theres apparently some really nice blueberry pie downstairs which my mother did make with her own hand. "Do you want some pie" she asked at about 11. What kind of a stupid question is that? not wanting to break her spineless feelings, i replied with "yes, i'll get some in a minute"

Then I came back upstairs and sat down on my computer machine. The minutes flew past, which turned into hours, which turned into 0.15 days. APPROX. Now here I sit with no pie, so heres the deal.

Do I go downstairs and get some pie? I mean, if I get caught! think of what might happen. My mother could come storming down, what would I say!
I can only think of 2 possible scenarios.

1) "What are you doing"
"Getting pie"
"May I have some pie?"
"yer"

2) What are you doing"
"Getting pie"
"shut up"

Do I risk option 2 at the possible outcome of option 1.

But if I put it in the microwave it would make noise, but you can't eat blueberry pie cold, it's the law I think. I could have cream with it from the fridge, but what if the cream is off?

You decide, you have until 2:20 to decide, at which time I get the pie anyway.
Sun 04/09/05 at 02:19
Regular
Theres apparently some really nice blueberry pie downstairs which my mother did make with her own hand. "Do you want some pie" she asked at about 11. What kind of a stupid question is that? not wanting to break her spineless feelings, i replied with "yes, i'll get some in a minute"

Then I came back upstairs and sat down on my computer machine. The minutes flew past, which turned into hours, which turned into 0.15 days. APPROX. Now here I sit with no pie, so heres the deal.

Do I go downstairs and get some pie? I mean, if I get caught! think of what might happen. My mother could come storming down, what would I say!
I can only think of 2 possible scenarios.

1) "What are you doing"
"Getting pie"
"May I have some pie?"
"yer"

2) What are you doing"
"Getting pie"
"shut up"

Do I risk option 2 at the possible outcome of option 1.

But if I put it in the microwave it would make noise, but you can't eat blueberry pie cold, it's the law I think. I could have cream with it from the fridge, but what if the cream is off?

You decide, you have until 2:20 to decide, at which time I get the pie anyway.
Sun 04/09/05 at 02:20
get me some pie
Sun 04/09/05 at 02:21
Regular
There's only enough for 20, sorry.
Sun 04/09/05 at 02:31
Regular
I can't follow that for the life of me.. did you actually get any or not?
Sun 04/09/05 at 03:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You should have got it at 3.14159 am like pi!!!!!
Sun 04/09/05 at 08:18
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
J Nash wrote:
> There's only enough for 20, sorry.

Enough for me then!
Sun 04/09/05 at 11:47
Regular
Pie corrupts.
Sun 04/09/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Captain to you."
pie causes world conflict.
Sun 04/09/05 at 11:52
Regular
Why didn't you just heat the pie up in the oven?
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:04
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Either get some pie or start making better sense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.