GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Napoleon Dynamite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/09/05 at 13:59
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Ahahahaha.

Watched this for about the tenth time yesterday. What a film.

"A frickin' 12 gauge, what'd you think??!"

Marvellous.
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You know what I mean. Saw Austin Powers at the cinema, laughed my ass off. Watched it at home :|
Sun 04/09/05 at 12:47
Regular
I thought Napoleon Dynamite was terrible. I didn't laugh out loud once, and the only thing I smiled at other than the dance was a line that I'd heard many, many times already from the trailer.
Sun 04/09/05 at 13:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
monkey_man wrote:
> You know what I mean. Saw Austin Powers at the cinema, laughed my ass
> off. Watched it at home :|

yeah i see what you mean.
like you need an atmosphere of low-brow to appreciate that kind of humour, it's good to switch the brain off now and then :D
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
"If you vote for me all your wildest dreams will come true".

In America the actor who plays Pedro is touring and DJing in character. Was hoping he'd be playing New York when I was there, that would be pretty dang funny.
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:48
Regular
I'd never heard of it before I saw it, but my mates all seemed to love it.

There was only a few lines which cracked a smile, but other than that it's rubbish.

My mates still quote it all the time though.

WHY?
Sun 04/09/05 at 22:54
Regular
"0228"
It wasn't as good as I hoped after all of the hype I'd heard but it certainly had it's moments, even if there was a fairly small amount of them.
Sun 04/09/05 at 23:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its just full of DYNAMITE :)
Mon 05/09/05 at 09:50
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I also heard the hype before seeing it and was unimpressed! Found the dance routine amusing but nothing else...I was just waiting for something funny to happen..and then it finished!

Seems to me that it is one of those films that is funnier when your mates talk about it, than when you actually watch it!

If you want a real cult comedy, go watch Spinal Tap!
Mon 05/09/05 at 09:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why watch something because it's "cult"? I found the dance routine one of the least funny bits in the film. The "kickball" deleted scene is by far one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed - *pang*
Mon 05/09/05 at 09:54
Regular
I thought it was wonderful.

Laughed the whole way through, though I couldn't tell you in a million years what exactly made it so funny.

"You're just angry because I've been talking to hot chicks on the net all day"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.