GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hardy Boyz are heading for a split"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 10:49
Regular
About a month ago Matt Hardy win the European Title which was folloed by Jeff's short IC reign. Jeff has now captured the light heavyweight belt and this cold mean thge end of the Hardyz as they arent trying in Tag matches anymore! Theyve gone single.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
If E & C do break up and go single I hope that once there better established as single wrestlers one day they will suprise everyone and team up again and be much like H H H and Austin and go on a rampage destroying tag teams and the like, that would be great.

Ok I admit it they were hilairious (or however you spell it)
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
But you have to admit thoce Los Conquisadors were hillarous.
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
yeah but it was better when the hardyz dressed up as them on raw and totally shocked E & C and won the titles the night after E & C first won them.. No one knew who it was uintil the Twist of fate and Swanton Bomb it was great!
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Back in black"
Los conqustedors- ci senuire
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
> Yeah but E and C are only good in tag matches really remember when
> they did those Spanish guys who wore all gold and they beat the
> Hardys that was just hillarious and they were the tag team champs!
> What was there name does any one know?

The conquistadors I think but I have no idea how to spell that.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:10
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah but E and C are only good in tag matches really remember when they did those Spanish guys who wore all gold and they beat the Hardys that was just hillarious and they were the tag team champs! What was there name does any one know?
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Back in black"
Would it be that much of a surprise to see them split though? The probebly will be quite good singles wrestlers(Edge and Christian). At least they haven't got the same surname(hardyz, dudleyz etc). It wouldnt look as odd then!
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:44
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well it will probably be anouther huge susprise.
Thu 14/06/01 at 16:34
Regular
"Back in black"
I heard that edge and christian are splitting from the smackdown spoliers.

Also Matt and Lita seems to be quite close, Jeff doesnt seem to be around.... what could this lead to?
Tue 12/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
I hope thats not true because E and C are really funny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.