GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hardy Boyz are heading for a split"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 10:49
Regular
About a month ago Matt Hardy win the European Title which was folloed by Jeff's short IC reign. Jeff has now captured the light heavyweight belt and this cold mean thge end of the Hardyz as they arent trying in Tag matches anymore! Theyve gone single.
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:24
edge and christian do like each other i think. in a article aboute christian it said he knew edge from when he was a kid.
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:23
edge and christian do like each other i think. in a mag article aboute christian it said he knew edge from when he was a kid.
Sat 16/06/01 at 16:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think Perry Saturns new dum character is really rubbish.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Back in black"
Eddie Gueurro has not gone to the Hardyz for no reason, hes cooking something up. I can't see Jeff being a Top singles wrestler, he just isn't built for it. He is smaller that Jericho.
Sat 16/06/01 at 15:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah I heard not too long ago that one day matt and jeff will spolit and matt stays with lita and jeff turns heel and then a bit further down the line jeff becomes a top singles wrestler. I think Eddie Guerro ( or however you spell his name) has something to do with this split.
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah i all so think that Matt will go off with Lita and leave Jeff but they might stay friends.
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:08
Regular
"Back in black"
If the Hardyz read this they would be annoyed- A hardys topic that seems to be dedicated to E and C lol. It's true, E and C are very funnt, and Christian's glasses always make me laugh.

The Hardyz are just as great too, but with recent actions of Matt and Lita, it seems ever more likely that the Hardyz could be splitting up. It would be very weird though, because they have the same surname. Maybe some changes to them if they went single. Though we will always remember them for there great Tag team battles! ahh Hardyz memories!
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:48
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ahh E and C memories Ahhh.
Thu 14/06/01 at 20:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah that was funny they did kurt angles as well but what about the day after wretlemania when they had a cake with lots of 7's on and they were dancing about and kept saying things with 7 in them.
that was great
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
I am very sorry a bout my spelling mistakes but the best thing E and C did was play The Games Triple HHHs music on a Kazoo it was very funny the game was really annoyed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.