GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*problem*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 08:23
Regular
OK- this is getting stupid. I left the 'net to get an early sleep last night, to wake up this morning and find 200+ new posts!!!

We need to sort out this problem of 'spamming'. The wwf forum is full of it- i am partly to blame!!

I have started off by doing the tag team- so young newbie's can learn not to spam etc!!

the current tag tams agrred to so far are:
Khazar and 123123
Ice and Jet
Woza and King T
Grandprix and any other Newbie yet to pick, hurry up and do so. There only seems to be big slow and ant left!

Once the tag is up and running, I will have a word with Tony and see how we can re-organise this forum.
thanks,
Chris
Fri 08/06/01 at 23:20
yeah, just ask a regular and theyll probably say yes.
Fri 08/06/01 at 20:13
Regular
Do u think i will be able to join with anyone?
Fri 08/06/01 at 20:10
one of the regulars becomes partners with a newbie. the regular will help the newbie become regular themselves and what to talk about or things like dont spam, dont annoy people and what people want to read.

I think
Fri 08/06/01 at 20:06
Regular
Whats this tag team thing all about?
Fri 08/06/01 at 20:03
you should have got some more sleep instead.
Fri 08/06/01 at 10:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm sorry for talking absolute rubbish last night. It had been a very long day and I was getting rather tired and had a severe case of brain fade so I apologise.
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:04
you do chat a bit of rubbish like i do.
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm interested to know what people think now that I have been here for a while now.
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:59
i smell a bit of spamming
Thu 07/06/01 at 23:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm glad i'm getting a reputation. What does everyone think of me? I would appreciate honesty no matter how brutal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.