GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*problem*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 08:23
Regular
OK- this is getting stupid. I left the 'net to get an early sleep last night, to wake up this morning and find 200+ new posts!!!

We need to sort out this problem of 'spamming'. The wwf forum is full of it- i am partly to blame!!

I have started off by doing the tag team- so young newbie's can learn not to spam etc!!

the current tag tams agrred to so far are:
Khazar and 123123
Ice and Jet
Woza and King T
Grandprix and any other Newbie yet to pick, hurry up and do so. There only seems to be big slow and ant left!

Once the tag is up and running, I will have a word with Tony and see how we can re-organise this forum.
thanks,
Chris
Wed 06/06/01 at 08:23
Regular
"Back in black"
OK- this is getting stupid. I left the 'net to get an early sleep last night, to wake up this morning and find 200+ new posts!!!

We need to sort out this problem of 'spamming'. The wwf forum is full of it- i am partly to blame!!

I have started off by doing the tag team- so young newbie's can learn not to spam etc!!

the current tag tams agrred to so far are:
Khazar and 123123
Ice and Jet
Woza and King T
Grandprix and any other Newbie yet to pick, hurry up and do so. There only seems to be big slow and ant left!

Once the tag is up and running, I will have a word with Tony and see how we can re-organise this forum.
thanks,
Chris
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't think I'm spamming. I just enjoy discussing WWF with others.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:13
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
These topics are old as IB said. WE will sort it out.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:19
Grandprix wrote:
> I don't think I'm spamming. I just enjoy discussing WWF with
> others.

last night we were both spamming
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:28
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
ITS GOT TO STOP. I come back from school to see about 10 new and pointless topics. This can't carry on. Please guys STOP..
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:31
yeah, i saw all them too a few mins ago. they were mostky posted by bazzman *points finger at bazzman*
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:36
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
You as well Big_slow. You may not post topics but you never post anything useful or long. nothing but lame arguments.
Wed 06/06/01 at 18:52
i made a deal to stop posting arguements 3 days ago and i have stopped.
Wed 06/06/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Back in black"
It is these '5 worder's though that is the problem- we are all a blame for this though! that is why it will be sorted.
Wed 06/06/01 at 21:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We were discussing not spamming. It is a discussion room is it not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.