GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pompous American Politicians!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 13:53
Regular
The richest nation in the world has an area the size of the UK in ruins and they can do nothing to save the starving dying black people of the Gulf coast.

I know why, it's the wrong Gulf and not as much immediate need as securing the oil fields of Iraq. But right now, I'm sure some of those people would rather be in the current dregs of Iraq than be abandoned by their government in their own country.

There have been no food drops, no water drops and even a limited number of army reinforcements to protect desperate and innocent people from themselves killing each other and looting. I'm loving the spin by the media on looters, by the way. The true disgusting people in this situation are the media who are using fuel and valuable life-saving transport such as helicopters to take videos of people crying for help, they should put those helicopters to better use and realise that all the looters want is a bottle of water or juice and a pack of crisps or a Mars bar.

But the creme de la creme of all American arrogance came from a Louisianna politician who was quoted as saying "This is only what I can imaging Hiroshima was like after the bomb". I hate this from Americans. How can the innocent deaths of people at the hands of mother nature be compared to the Americans dropping nuclear weapons on a condensed area built up with wooden houses and the poorest of the poor in 1940's Japan.

Many of those people would still be alive today if it was not for the American government. Many of the dying today would be alive in 50 years time, if it wasn't for the arrogence of the American government, that's the only link and it's disgusting.

Maybe now America will take their elected officials and elections seriously and not as some big popularity contest, too many lives depend on it.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:23
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Bonus wrote:
> American Military Police have now been issued with "Shoot to
> Kill" orders to deal with starving, dehydrated and desperate
> poor people.

?????
why are they shooting them?
instead of piling troops in with guns, send them in with packed lunches for everyone who needs one.
i fail to see how guns will make a cleanup operation any easier.

> But GWB is looking forward to his "trip" to New Orleans.
> Tw@t.

it's insulting isn't it.
unless he heads down there, grabs a shovel and gets stuck in.... which i doubt.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:22
Regular
It's awful, that's all I can say.
I watched a wee bit of the news last night, and some guy asked for something to eat from teh reporter, who promptly told him "no" rolled up the window of his car and they drove away.

That's when I turned the TV off.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:08
Regular
American Military Police have now been issued with "Shoot to Kill" orders to deal with starving, dehydrated and desperate poor people.

That's the GWB way of life though isn't it?

The Lonestar cowboy and his six shooter?

Give them what they need to live and they'll behave.

Put a gun to their head and they'll try to shoot you first.

They'd be as well carpet bombing the area like they did to Afghanistan. That'd help stop the looting, the poor people don't matter anyway and it'd help burn the debris and regenerate the land.

But GWB is looking forward to his "trip" to New Orleans. Tw@t.
Fri 02/09/05 at 14:02
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Too true.
Fri 02/09/05 at 13:53
Regular
The richest nation in the world has an area the size of the UK in ruins and they can do nothing to save the starving dying black people of the Gulf coast.

I know why, it's the wrong Gulf and not as much immediate need as securing the oil fields of Iraq. But right now, I'm sure some of those people would rather be in the current dregs of Iraq than be abandoned by their government in their own country.

There have been no food drops, no water drops and even a limited number of army reinforcements to protect desperate and innocent people from themselves killing each other and looting. I'm loving the spin by the media on looters, by the way. The true disgusting people in this situation are the media who are using fuel and valuable life-saving transport such as helicopters to take videos of people crying for help, they should put those helicopters to better use and realise that all the looters want is a bottle of water or juice and a pack of crisps or a Mars bar.

But the creme de la creme of all American arrogance came from a Louisianna politician who was quoted as saying "This is only what I can imaging Hiroshima was like after the bomb". I hate this from Americans. How can the innocent deaths of people at the hands of mother nature be compared to the Americans dropping nuclear weapons on a condensed area built up with wooden houses and the poorest of the poor in 1940's Japan.

Many of those people would still be alive today if it was not for the American government. Many of the dying today would be alive in 50 years time, if it wasn't for the arrogence of the American government, that's the only link and it's disgusting.

Maybe now America will take their elected officials and elections seriously and not as some big popularity contest, too many lives depend on it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.