GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fake WWF ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 01:36
Regular
Is wwf fake ? Yes and No

i watched it for a long time and you really cant call it wrestling more like entertaining.
That wrestler ball Bu Cannon (not correct spelling)
i mean come on what is so fake and i hate is when he gives some 1 a kick to the mid section and they they are like bending over "as if in pain" for ages while he bounces of the ropes and does hes little kick thing over the other guys head.
Also i saw some film called "beyond the mat" and in that if you havn't seen it the main match is rock v. mankind (the good old days) and in the back area they talk to each other and discuss what would be good in the match for fans to see.
Rock says "i think it would be good if the rock climbs some ladders and jumps of and does the peoples elbow".
see my point of fakeness ?
Also on one of the last big events a match Shane v. the bigshow (which way will he go?) shane jumps of some high railings doing an elbow drop on bigslow :) and if you looked right the camera even shot it, shane o maks elbow never touched the bigshow :o
So why do i watch it if i dissing it now ?
Come on it my be fake but its very entertaining, the story plots are great !
Stone cold i mean who ever thought he go corprate with vince and HHH, who ever thought of that ? genuis i tell ya.

My Idea (its true its true)

so when someone has a bad injury i.e. the bigshow "broke his kneecap" agaisnt shane of mac and all the others who went missing for months because of so called "injurys".
Those injurys are fake i tell ya, I say that the bigshow wanted go on holiday or spend time at home, whatever he wanted to do, the wwf crew give him a "broken knee" so he can go do his thing. :)

Inclosing
it my be fake but it's great !
why else would we love American women :o ;):)
Fri 08/06/01 at 17:47
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah your wright.
Fri 08/06/01 at 23:27
Hold on, which book? i was talking about have a nice day but i was watching raw is war and half an hour ago mick foley came out with a new book called foley is good.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:15
Regular
Dont't worry we were talking about HAND (ha ha have a nice day :hand i.e mr socko ha ha)Foley is good has'ent come out in the uk yet but will be in August i think and it's about his build up to his retirment, it's like a big version of the new paperback extra chapter in Hand. I was thinking of ordering it from shopzone or Amazon but i'm not sure,it matters how much it costs.
Sat 09/06/01 at 11:22
Regular
Big shows injury was fake because he was being sent to OVW to lose weight but in the end he did'nt lose any and now the WWF lie about his weight. But most injurys are real and you can ussually tell which ones are and which ones are not, it's all part of the story lines. and another thing about the fake thing it's like watching a soap opera you could say what your seeing is not real but what you are seeing the acters did act it out, so in WWF what your seeing is planned but the wrestlers did take the pain.
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:05
good point.
Mon 11/06/01 at 19:44
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think its funny that the Big Show lost no wieght and that the WWF had to lie about it!
Mon 11/06/01 at 21:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
When are the RTC gonna go back to being there original selves we want the Godfather back as well as Val Venus, does anyone know when the RTC will properly END!
Tue 12/06/01 at 17:02
Regular
"One More Chance"
I only want the Godfather to turn back.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:45
Regular
"Back in black"
RTC members future:
It looks ever more likely that the RTC will split up soon, heres what i rekon/hope will happen:

Steve Richards: Proberbly doesn't have much of a future in the WWF. They may get rid of him to make room for better talent.

Val Venis: He will stay, but i don't know what angle he will be, IC contendor most likely.

Ivory: The womens championship used to be pretty good, with lots of gimmick matches, Ivory used to be good at that, but it seems to have changed and i cant see it changing back. Ivory will just compete for the Womens championship.

Bull: He is a great underused underated athelte. I hope the future holds something good for him. He just needs to talk!

Goodfarther: He has to change, everyone loved him and the Ho train. I dont know what kind of angle though. He worked well with D'lo but hes gone.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I want the Goodfather to go back to the Godfather (then again who dosen't) I miss his music lol.
I think Steven Richards will stay an RTC member on his own then if anyone complains to the WWF about certin things the they could use him to resolve it, storyline wise. Just like when there was complaints about Billy Gunn's old gimmick and name the RTC was used to reslove that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.