GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fake WWF ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/06/01 at 01:36
Regular
Is wwf fake ? Yes and No

i watched it for a long time and you really cant call it wrestling more like entertaining.
That wrestler ball Bu Cannon (not correct spelling)
i mean come on what is so fake and i hate is when he gives some 1 a kick to the mid section and they they are like bending over "as if in pain" for ages while he bounces of the ropes and does hes little kick thing over the other guys head.
Also i saw some film called "beyond the mat" and in that if you havn't seen it the main match is rock v. mankind (the good old days) and in the back area they talk to each other and discuss what would be good in the match for fans to see.
Rock says "i think it would be good if the rock climbs some ladders and jumps of and does the peoples elbow".
see my point of fakeness ?
Also on one of the last big events a match Shane v. the bigshow (which way will he go?) shane jumps of some high railings doing an elbow drop on bigslow :) and if you looked right the camera even shot it, shane o maks elbow never touched the bigshow :o
So why do i watch it if i dissing it now ?
Come on it my be fake but its very entertaining, the story plots are great !
Stone cold i mean who ever thought he go corprate with vince and HHH, who ever thought of that ? genuis i tell ya.

My Idea (its true its true)

so when someone has a bad injury i.e. the bigshow "broke his kneecap" agaisnt shane of mac and all the others who went missing for months because of so called "injurys".
Those injurys are fake i tell ya, I say that the bigshow wanted go on holiday or spend time at home, whatever he wanted to do, the wwf crew give him a "broken knee" so he can go do his thing. :)

Inclosing
it my be fake but it's great !
why else would we love American women :o ;):)
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> You didn't even read that did you. I said please post favorite
> fued's in the 'WWF chat'. I think that would be a lot easier.
>

You always seem to agree with me. Is it because i am so *great*
> or is it that you can't be bothered to write your own point? lol.
> More than likely you just can't be bothered because I wouldn't
> expect you to think i am great... ahh!

Well 2 be honested it is cos i can not be bothered but if it bothers you i can stop just say and you are wright i did not read it But i will post it in WWF chat wright now.
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Back in black"
You didn't even read that did you. I said please post favorite fued's in the 'WWF chat'. I think that would be a lot easier.

You always seem to agree with me. Is it because i am so *great* or is it that you can't be bothered to write your own point? lol. More than likely you just can't be bothered because I wouldn't expect you to think i am great... ahh!
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Once again i agree with Ice Blaster and my fav feud is Rock Vs Mankind.
Fri 15/06/01 at 19:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Well you got to realise that WWF has changed, I think the storyline's used to be really good, but now they repeat them with little changes and it gets rather boring. 15 years after the first Wrestlmania, can McMahon really keep going to the same old stuff and still please the fans.

What is everyones favorite ever storyline- Austin/McMahon fued.

opps that has nothing to do with 'fake WWF', posts answer in 'WWF chat'.

Fake WWF- it has been said, but i will say it again, the WWF would not be half as intresting if it were real. Like boxing, all they do is punch. In Wrestling there is a huge vareity of moves and everyone has a wrestler that they like, even though some dont' admit to it. It is all about acting and keeping people intrested. It would be VERY dull(even comapred to today's standards) if it were real.
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:32
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah i mean when the Undie does a leg drop he never wins with it.
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:00
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
jet wrote:
> RawisAndy wrote:
> Going back to the topic if the WWF was fake
> it would be sooooooooo
> boring, I mean you wouldn't have any of
> the great storylines (I am
> of course reffering to times before
> Wrestlemania as storylines have
> gone down some what but that's
> another tpoic.) or great characters
> and in ring action would
> be really slow and full of headlocks and
> the like, no high
> risk! Wev'e all seen real wrestling on tv at some
> time it's
> not as half as interesting.
Just though I would say
>
> that>

Yeah when i had Sky Sports 1 i used to watch WWF
> Classics and they used to win with Body Slams!!

Yeah do you all remember Hulk Hogans finisher "The Imortal Leg drop" that was lame everyone does that now and no one gets pinned from it.
ha ha ha ha the set up for that finisher was stupid too!
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
RawisAndy wrote:
> Going back to the topic if the WWF was fake it would be sooooooooo
> boring, I mean you wouldn't have any of the great storylines (I am
> of course reffering to times before Wrestlemania as storylines have
> gone down some what but that's another tpoic.) or great characters
> and in ring action would be really slow and full of headlocks and
> the like, no high risk! Wev'e all seen real wrestling on tv at some
> time it's not as half as interesting.
Just though I would say
> that>

Yeah when i had Sky Sports 1 i used to watch WWF Classics and they used to win with Body Slams!!
Fri 15/06/01 at 16:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Going back to the topic if the WWF was fake it would be sooooooooo boring, I mean you wouldn't have any of the great storylines (I am of course reffering to times before Wrestlemania as storylines have gone down some what but that's another tpoic.) or great characters and in ring action would be really slow and full of headlocks and the like, no high risk! Wev'e all seen real wrestling on tv at some time it's not as half as interesting.
Just though I would say that>
Thu 14/06/01 at 19:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Long as they spilt up i do not really care apart from the Godfather turning back.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I want the Goodfather to go back to the Godfather (then again who dosen't) I miss his music lol.
I think Steven Richards will stay an RTC member on his own then if anyone complains to the WWF about certin things the they could use him to resolve it, storyline wise. Just like when there was complaints about Billy Gunn's old gimmick and name the RTC was used to reslove that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.