GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP PSP PSP!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
For months I had been talking about this the day this came out I was going to get now guess what im not bothered about it anymore. I was basically getting it for GTA,MP3 and the movies. But no the headphones are terrible for the ones you get with it. The only good headphones are £120 so im not really going to pay that much for headphones, and I will probably get bored of it in a couple of months like my friend did. So im just going for a plain old MP3 now coz that won't get nicked coz it will be small but a PSP will coz they are quite big.

But I might get a PSP when the price goes down even though I can get it for £148.99 now but can you please tell me is it worth it? And will I get bored of it?
Sat 03/09/05 at 14:55
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Ahahaahah that's probably the weakest use of sarcasm I have ever seen.

*titters*

:D
Sat 03/09/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
No I go to a school Chelmer Valley Highschool its just to write notes on. And this is just getting old now.
Sat 03/09/05 at 13:48
Regular
Do you need a whiteboard so your parents can teach you from home? I hear they don't allow you in regular schools anymore.
Sat 03/09/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Ahahaahah that's probably the weakest use of sarcasm I have ever seen.

Yeah ha.
Sat 03/09/05 at 10:03
Regular
Ahahaahah that's probably the weakest use of sarcasm I have ever seen.
Sat 03/09/05 at 09:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Bullett wrote:
> Crossbob, you're such a stupid dick.
>
> Thank you very much I well take that as a compliment.
>
> Really..do you even know what a complement is?

Yes like someone saying "Oh your so great" or "Wow you look beautiful" and as you can see I was using Sarcasm.
Sat 03/09/05 at 09:31
Regular
"Catch it!"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Have you not heard of paper?

Yeah but I want to put it up on my wall for notes and stuff :S
Fri 02/09/05 at 19:22
Regular
It's fairly obvious that he just made that figure up to make it sound like he "knew his stuff".

Yes, well, there "isn't enough bass". Hmm. How much do you need to crank up the level of bass undertones when playing on a handheld gaming console?

As far as I know "Bass player interactive" hasn't been created yet ... or anything remotely like that.

As for the whiteboard, it seems to me that you'd be the type of person who'd play hangman with himself or try and "look cool" by saying he had a whiteboard. Drawing on a whiteboard is a little stupid as the drawing will obviously be erased. Although, bearing in mind your drawing "talent", maybe that isn't such a bad thing ;)
Fri 02/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
:D
Fri 02/09/05 at 19:04
Regular
"8==="
Who wouldn't try and flog an old pair of headphones off to crossbob for £120 quid?

It's worth a try in anyone's book. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.