GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP PSP PSP!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 01:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
For months I had been talking about this the day this came out I was going to get now guess what im not bothered about it anymore. I was basically getting it for GTA,MP3 and the movies. But no the headphones are terrible for the ones you get with it. The only good headphones are £120 so im not really going to pay that much for headphones, and I will probably get bored of it in a couple of months like my friend did. So im just going for a plain old MP3 now coz that won't get nicked coz it will be small but a PSP will coz they are quite big.

But I might get a PSP when the price goes down even though I can get it for £148.99 now but can you please tell me is it worth it? And will I get bored of it?
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
I am getting a PSP now will have it in two weeks :D
Fri 07/10/05 at 11:35
Regular
The headphones infact do suck. they say they take some sound away to protect your ears but it means you cant hear. i used them on my ipod and they sounded pooo u could hear a thing. and u can get goood earphones for liek £10 not the £25 and £120 u dumb people were tlking about. Oh the bass is poo who cares u dont just hav bass in music u lot r stupid. Buy the psp though its great. and ull b playing it forever or till it breaks/gets replaced by the next new thing.
Sun 02/10/05 at 22:35
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I actually found the headphones to be of really good quality. I'm not one for constantly upgrading headphones for my software/consoles, but I found that the psp headphones perform phenomenally outstanding, and the greatest thing is that they are surround sound. Granted, they can make your ears ache if you have them shoved in all day, but they are durable, and so far, they appear to be pretty strong.

Any headphones work from it, so if you really want better headphones, then go for it, and plug them in, but I can guarantee that these ones will last you ages, and are probably of the best quality around for standard packs etc. It just depends how you treat them I guess.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chr1s wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to buy a UK one? It'll be a lot simpler if
> it breaks and you need to send it back.

Yeah but not really bothered about it sorry for updating this.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:22
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Crossbob has got to be the thickest son of a b***h I have ever known! He makes cr@p threads, he makes figures up, his english is appalling, he acts like a 2 year old and he DOES MY HEAD IN!
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Chr1s wrote:
christ you come out with some real garbage sometimes.

All the time!
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Bullett wrote:
> Crossbob, you're such a stupid dick.

My thoughts exactly!
Sun 11/09/05 at 12:10
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Wouldn't it make more sense to buy a UK one? It'll be a lot simpler if it breaks and you need to send it back.
Sun 11/09/05 at 01:21
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ha I am getting a PSP now when my sister goes Toyko in two weeks :S
Mon 05/09/05 at 18:51
Regular
Nintepsp2 wrote:
> Just get a PSP no-eyebrows.

Haha, amazing. You can now be located somewhere around:

Here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.