GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I miss her"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/09/05 at 00:25
Regular
So I reloaded, shot her again, and this time hit her right in the eye.

All this whilst her mum rode me like a fridge (now work that one out).
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:35
"period drama"
Edit the main post to:

"... stonking knockers, but it's fine, I'll find some better ones soon enough. And I just banged her mother, which was nice. I hope she relays this to her daughter, and the kill eachother - women are scum, two less in the world is always good news."

And Goaty won't have a word to say about it.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:36
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> And Goaty won't have a word to say about it.

It was written by Dringo, he'll find something ;).
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:39
Regular
"8==="
gerrid wrote:
> If I was feling mean I'd go back in my browser and quote it all. But I
> too wish to avoid any more jokes from Goatboy.

I'm feeling mean:

Dringo Wrote:

"Love is strange is it not? I mean when you fall in love, and I mean really, you sorta go crazy. Nothing else matters, you've found your perfect match. You may not have meant to ditch your friends/family/work etc... but you don't care.

I have actually fallen in love. My first real relationship lasted a year and a few weeks after we broke up (rather amicably) I got together with a friend from work named Hollie. It was a relationship that lasted no longer than 2 months but it was fun, exciting and plain brilliant. She was brilliant.

She insisted she loved me, even as she left me for another guy, but my heart never really broke. Almost instantly I re-bounded into an old friend who I ended up with for 5 months (for those who care this person happened to be Neal's ex-girlfriend). I am now in a solid relationship with a good woman named Laura.

Yet in recent months, especially surrounding the court case which has helped to disillusion me, I've started to look back at things. And I've looked back at Hollie. The happiest 2 months of my life. She has since gone to University and I have not spoken to her in well over a year. I think it is safe to say I have a regret. I've been desperate to get hold of her but I can't... I no longer know where she's gone, and that frustration has prompted this.

Naturally Goatboy or someone else will come into and criticise my self-indulgence and in fairness that is exactly what this is. But it need not be totally self-indulgant. Have you ever loved and lost and if so... do you agree that it is better to have done that than to never have loved at all?

It's been well over a year and I still can't let her go.

Dringo. "

Well, that was fun.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
"what utter gayness"

-Hedfix circa 2005
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:54
Regular
"8==="
*Shrugs*

He wrote it.

Do we have to help him find his balls? I'm not doing that.
Fri 02/09/05 at 00:55
Regular
Whoever mentioned blogs sums up my thoughts about this whole episode.
Fri 02/09/05 at 10:19
Regular
Wow cheers Hedfix, I wrote that when I was tired and a little too over-emoitional for my own good. I don't even mean it anymore.

Bah.
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hello.
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
*hands cover face*
Fri 02/09/05 at 11:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I have read the original post and would suggest it's a good thing she slept with somebody else and found you wanting as a man before you turned into an arsonist and attempted to stalk her with no luck.

And I'll refrain from comments about pleas for attention and Reader's Digest style attempts at short stories. Because it's too obvious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.