GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW down?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
As of 20:15, I can't log on.
Anybody else having problems?
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Hokay then, im off to bed
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Maybe. I can play the most in the daytime, so probably not, else I'll have to drop out halfway through.
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Cycloon wrote:
> Pfft, good pulls they were though.
>
> Really wish there were some less time consuming dungeons, that still
> had such uber rewards.

Yeeeeaaah! anyway yeah, Zul'gurub's meant to take 2-3 hours, not too time - consuming really, anyway i put you on a maybe for it, i dont think you're sure yourself?
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pfft, good pulls they were though.

Really wish there were some less time consuming dungeons, that still had such uber rewards.
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Cycloon wrote:
> Yeah, some times you have awful sessions, other times you can't stop
> getting the good loot and doing lots of quests.
>
> MC is boring as hell - general mob clearing is fine, but then we
> stood about by a boss for 25 f**king minutes, as they all used
> Ventrilo/TS to discuss tactics, and us who didn't have it were
> clueless as to what the plan was, we died twice, THEN it turns out
> the tactics were fundementally flawed, which me and Cleo pointed out,
> then I thought bah.

The moral of that story was: Kim's pulls saved the world and she rocks, i will give her all my money..

You know it
Tue 13/09/05 at 22:00
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I think it's back up...
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I was in Silithus killing lv56s, I'm about 10k off of lv55 with 40k rested XP. Then my comp crashed, then I couldn't get back on.

Now I've gotta find another mage when I go back on to make me some water so I don't have to buy loads of it.

Elemental shamans are great, but they use so much mana up!
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:39
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, some times you have awful sessions, other times you can't stop getting the good loot and doing lots of quests.

MC is boring as hell - general mob clearing is fine, but then we stood about by a boss for 25 f**king minutes, as they all used Ventrilo/TS to discuss tactics, and us who didn't have it were clueless as to what the plan was, we died twice, THEN it turns out the tactics were fundementally flawed, which me and Cleo pointed out, then I thought bah.
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:29
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Totally crap game tonight. Logged, handed a quest in, died multiople times trying for the only two green I have (both in stranglethorn) Couldn't get a group for Zul'farrak, logged out after gaining all of a bar xp.

I hate it when I have a game like that. Early on tomorrow, to try for Zul'farrak again I think....
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Cycloon wrote:
> Logged in, got into MC, arsed about in MC, got bored, then got
> disconnected. If Priest stuff drops, bah, but it was boring as f**k.

Oi! it wasn't boring, i rocked! woot me for teh pull! anyway, we wiped once on gehennas then Kerd pulled for some reason and we died and disconnected. going on thursday now, and Zul'gurub tomorrow, you better be there :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.