GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jericho/Lesner"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's your opinion on Jericho and Lesner - storyline or for real? Has Jericho really quit for good and has Lesner really turned down another chance at WWE stardom?

With Vince's obsession of fooling internet wrestling sites into believing storylines are real or vice-versa it's hard to tell? I think Jericho is for real and he won't be back for a long time to come but I believe Lesner has really signed a new contract and will appear on TV soon. If he has really turned down the WWE he's got to be even more of a moron than I first thought.
Fri 02/09/05 at 23:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Very_Metal wrote:
> i'd definitely consider purchasing more of the PPV dvds if they were
> really good events.

No heard that in a while?

Good events?
Thu 01/09/05 at 17:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i'd definitely consider purchasing more of the PPV dvds if they were really good events.
Thu 01/09/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
Vince is trying to start a new era of 'kayfabe', simply because it was part of a great era for wrestling before the interweb ruined everything, by spoiling matches and letting people download them (taking the $ out of Vince's pocket...)

Edit: Although what Vince fails to realise is that if the WWE actually put on good matches, thoses same Interweb fans would actually come see the show...like they do in...say Ring Of Honour for example...
Thu 01/09/05 at 08:14
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
The Wardy wrote:
> I reckon Jericho will be back

On Smackdown me thinks

> I reckon Lesnar would be good if he came back, but i dunno about that
> one.

Same Here
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I reckon Jericho will be back

I reckon Lesnar would be good if he came back, but i dunno about that one.
Wed 31/08/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's your opinion on Jericho and Lesner - storyline or for real? Has Jericho really quit for good and has Lesner really turned down another chance at WWE stardom?

With Vince's obsession of fooling internet wrestling sites into believing storylines are real or vice-versa it's hard to tell? I think Jericho is for real and he won't be back for a long time to come but I believe Lesner has really signed a new contract and will appear on TV soon. If he has really turned down the WWE he's got to be even more of a moron than I first thought.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.